Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
whorl »

* Topics:
whorl March 2012
(new) Whatsapp Group Mute (9)
...how to mute group chats in whatsapp without having to delete them? i have seen this option on the android devices version but cant see it on my 553
whorl June 2011
(new) cloud storage app (1)
is there any ap out there for s60 that supports cloud storage and can be synced on pc, tried cortado but wont function properly on my 5530
whorl November 2010
(new) silent finder s60v3/5 [24]
Are you one of the millions of people losing and misplacing their Mobile Phone on a regular basis? Are you one of the millions who lose it while in si
whorl October 2010
(new) AdressBook App s60v5 (5)
Powerful application for manage contacts, calls and messages. The program combines many functions and can replace several standard applications such a
whorl October 2010
(new) I need 5530 files (10)
would someone please kindly upload this folder from their 5530 hacked phones, C:/Private/101F7C87 I really need this folder its only around 142KB

* Replies:
whorl March 2012
(new)
i want to mute notifications from group chat..
whorl March 2012
(new)
because i dont know of a way to find it again..unless re invited by the one created it..
whorl February 2012
(new)
sisx i think is for touch devices..some sis run on touch devices as well
whorl February 2012
(new)
..but you can still use mobile antivirus software for other sound purposes like th antitheft and spam sms and call filter features are handy
whorl February 2012
(new)
there is actually an application which lets you do that... i remember to have used it once on my nokia 5530 but i dont have it now... just google it .

* Favourites:
symbonic June 2011
(new) aaaaaaaaaagh new phone [25]
aaaaaagh Finaly a new phone over the past 4 and a half years i've been using a 6220c and a 5530xm now i'm getting an E7 delivered this week, so efin
sohail.7 June 2011
(new) Need Your Suggestion [29]
So friends finally i am switching from s40 to the smartphone world. I want to buy a phone with the following features(NOT necessarily nokia). 5mp cam,
zadez June 2011
(new) JAVA GAMES vs. SYMBIAN GAMES [11]
Which is better? java games Or Symbian Games?
nfxcr3w June 2011
(new) Phone of the month [42]
Vodafone have announced that there phone of the month is the Nokia N8 congratulations party
nfxcr3w June 2011
(new) Merry Xmas Symbians [22]
I know its abit early but merry xmas to everyone @ s60 heres a pic i took today for xmas with my N8 http://is.gd/hX0or

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP