Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
toddster »
toddster send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
toddster February 2016
(new) *SGH GAME REQUESTS * pinned [110]
If you want a samsung game and cant find it anywhere then leave a request in this topic instead of creating a new topic just for one request and a mem
toddster April 2015
(new) *SAMSUNG GAME SITES* pinned [45]
Due to the fact there is no definative topic and people keep asking for games by creating new topics which eventually get deleted so this topic has be
toddster January 2012
(new) AVI / MP4 movies n Tv UPDATED DAILY (2)
for full tv series, movies, games, albums and more head on over to my http://noises.wapgroups.com site the links are all in the topics section.....enj
toddster June 2008
(new) Zipped games wanted (6)
Does anyone know any sites where i can download zipped e720 or any samsung games?
toddster October 2005
(new) FREE screensavers (0)
::: want a personalised screensaver or logo 4 ur pc or mobile 4 free if so check my links out for more info or inbox me your requests

* Replies:
toddster April 2009
(new)
any games for samsung soul / u900
toddster June 2008
(new)
Cheers ill investigate later
toddster June 2008
(new)
Didnt know novak did samsung games just thought he did symbian so yea inbox me the url to his sam section please Iv already got a user name and passwo
toddster June 2008
(new)
No not me my mother in law has a e720 and i wanted to download to my phone as a zip file then open and bluetooth the file across then all she has to d
toddster August 2007
(new)
It may have something to do with your service provider some uk networks only allow the download of 1mb at a time

* Favourites:
error toddster has no favourite topics in Samsung forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP