Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
20legend »
20legend send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
20legend July 2014
(new) Kaka [50]
Stays at milan, berlusconi to confirm reading
20legend May 2014
(new) Shields [106]
Has been pardoned by Jack Straw after 'new evidence' has come to light. I'm still pretty certain he did it dislike no doubt he will be paraded round
20legend October 2012
(new) Gerrard Says.... [21]
He wants united to win next week http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/20114/Gerrard_I_hope_United_win_Champions_League.aspx pmpl
20legend September 2012
(new) Di Canio [41]
Paolo Di Canio has contacted West Ham about succeeding Alan Curbishley as the club's manager, according to his agent. That would be good to see, he's

* Replies:
20legend August 2014
(new)
I wouldn't have him at united on a free transfer playing for free, regardless of how good he is. He's the biggest c**t in football. You should take th
20legend August 2014
(new)
And it is a lenient punishment for that toothy gobs**te, the fact he plays for you is a happy coincidence. If your fans had any common sense you'd wan
20legend August 2014
(new)
@ njackets - 27.06.14 - 09:39am Funny you should say that cos there's two ex regular Mancs in this post po
20legend August 2014
(new)
Got off quite lightly truth be told. Almost Half the 4 month ban is having little affect. Should have been 6 months.
20legend May 2014
(new)
Good riddance

* Favourites:
sherwyn7 March 2022
(new) Xpert Eleven 2012 [3531]
Its been 5 years since the first PSF League... Lets bring the guys together and start a new one The PSF Premiership 2....LeagueID: 282008
plebby August 2012
(new) so leeds united.... (6)
are away at posh saturday. peterborough has a massive beer festival on, plenty of leeds fans appear to be planning to visit for a swift pre game pint,
20legend May 2014
(new) Shields [106]
Has been pardoned by Jack Straw after 'new evidence' has come to light. I'm still pretty certain he did it dislike no doubt he will be paraded round

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP