Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
baz6 »

* Topics:
baz6 July 2014
(new) Scottish young players [38]
Ryan Gauld and John Souttar both being watched by the likes of Man City,United,Spurs to name a few. Gauld at 17 and Souttar just turned 17 on Wednesda
baz6 January 2014
(new) R.I.P. (4)
Ian Redford ex Dundee, Rangers and Dundee United legend. Found dead this morning aged 53. Will always remember his semi final goal against moenchengla
baz6 January 2013
(new) Strachan [13]
New Scotland manager, wonder how long it will be before he manages to pi*s off the media and they turn on him? Anyway good luck to him I say, he will
baz6 August 2012
(new) europa league qualifiers [89]
On Thursday,away down too tannadice to watch us play against dinamo Moscow. The eternal optimist in me says we have every chance. The realist says we
baz6 July 2012
(new) scots vs dutch [88]
in a typically scottish way,even if we beat holland somehow,we are still unlikely too qualify having as per usual to rely on others results. George Pe

* Replies:
baz6 October 2016
(new)
Ooh squeaky b*m time, scr*p the old guard and get the young guns like murdoch in
baz6 October 2019
(new)
Me too ste, saying that watching us play killie on Friday reminded me we are due our usual slump. Interesting start though lol.gif
baz6 October 2019
(new)
Hamilton have been excellent for the last few years, good mix of youth and experience. However cellic, you would think should stroll it. Loving this s
baz6 June 2017
(new)
Saw that he'd scored, let's hope he keeps it going chav.gif
baz6 March 2021
(new)
Yeah all those yank Liverpool fans who just lurv that soccer game in the background search.gif. Almost as cringeworthy as the mad old fe.cker who atte

* Favourites:
richeet June 2015
4juice June 2014
(new) qatar (9)
So it was exposed this weekend that Qatar bought money1.7 million dollars worth of Asian votes
silverjx June 2014
(new) 2 weeks and.... (9)
4 Stadiums still aren't built yet in Brazil inc the opening games stadium shocked2.gif
nick31 May 2014
(new) Glazer (7)
RIP Malcolm aged 85 bye3.gif
njackets January 2015
(new) Ronaldo [85]
Another hatterick today 225 goals in 216 games for Madrid, for me he's just about the best player in the World right now. Where does he rank on a all

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP