Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
dan7h »
dan7h send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
dan7h October 2023
(new) everton post pinned [2091]
Official everton post. Talk about whatever you want to do with everton within the site rules
dan7h March 2021
(new) Liverpool fc pinned [13332]
http://liverpoolfc.pages3d.net/logo_liverpool_fc_football_club Another post due to administrative issues. As before discuss the team,
dan7h October 2012
(new) Protest march [40]
Given sheff utd seem so concerned bout under punishment all think west ham and other clubs should do a protest march for increase punishment from when
dan7h October 2012
(new) owen coyle [16]
running around for burnley reserves tonight
dan7h May 2011
(new) Hoxytown [135]
Am in the big smoke. On me tod though and mate i was supposed to meet after food sounds like might cry off. blood wet down here mind

* Replies:
dan7h January 2020
(new)
not sure many of anyone is here anymore, but..... liverpool are magic evertin are tragic tra la la la (u know theyll win in the cup now and tha
dan7h March 2021
(new)
The palace game didn't matter as we needed to chase more goals at that stage, and no we wweren't good enough to hit the 7/8 goals we needed by then. A
dan7h March 2021
(new)
To be fair 'Liverpool bottled it' is a lazy dig/ stupid comment. Doesn't do credit to how city finished and doesn't pay any attention to what happened
dan7h March 2021
(new)
I wouldn't say he's a premiership great but he won more in his time at Liverpool than Everton have in twice that time. And talking about so many yrs I
dan7h October 2023
(new)
This Everton post I started doing well! I was at that Chelsea game and didn't want us to lose, knew we would though as we were poor that season

* Favourites:
dan7h March 2021
(new) Liverpool fc pinned [13332]
http://liverpoolfc.pages3d.net/logo_liverpool_fc_football_club Another post due to administrative issues. As before discuss the team,

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP