Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
edinbro »
edinbro send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
edinbro October 2016
(new) RANGERS NEWS v2 pinned [9133]
boyd gets asked the scotland question and sticks to his decision. Then gets slated on phone in's last night. confuse
edinbro February 2016
(new) 2016 6 Nations (6)
Lets hear your predictions, Scotland will run England close this weekend but I think England will win the game. All depends on how Lacey sees the scr
edinbro November 2012
(new) PACIFIC SHELF NEWS V1 [19]
Post all your Pacific shelf news here, including the March to European success that starts tonight and other news from the greatest fans in the world,
edinbro April 2012
(new) 2013 CL winners (3)
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4256294/We-can-win-the-Champs-League.html
edinbro November 2011

* Replies:
edinbro October 2019
(new)
I've heard a lot of celtic fans use the point scoring comment about the historical child abuse in Scottish football, here's a question for all the ce
edinbro October 2019
(new)
Taxi for Rodgers. Oh wait isn't one of the red imps player a cab driver? pmpl.gif
edinbro October 2019
(new)
majority shareholder Dermot Desmond named in the Panama Papers scandal. hiding money from the taxman is bad don't you know.
edinbro October 2019
(new)
Must not like seeing pics of home fans sleeping across 4 seats haha
edinbro February 2016
(new)
I'll go 1. Wales 2. France 3. Scotland 4. England 5. Ireland 6. Italy

* Favourites:
dan7h March 2021
(new) Liverpool fc pinned [13332]
http://liverpoolfc.pages3d.net/logo_liverpool_fc_football_club Another post due to administrative issues. As before discuss the team,
gersbust March 2013
(new) 28 feb 2013 [26]
The day scottish football died
essayfc March 2014
(new) Dundee United [143]
Have at least 100 fans at Ibrox chav
edinbro November 2012
(new) PACIFIC SHELF NEWS V1 [19]
Post all your Pacific shelf news here, including the March to European success that starts tonight and other news from the greatest fans in the world,

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP