Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
obi_jon »
obi_jon send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
obi_jon September 2019
(new) Fort William FC [34]
Scottish football jokes aside, surely one of the worst performance records ever! This season they have played 5, lost 5, scored 2, conceeded 20! Been
obi_jon June 2017
(new) Hull City Post pinned [820]
Thought it would be good to have a Tigers post but I can't really be arsed so if anbody wants to carry this on then be my guest. I might drop in from
obi_jon September 2016
(new) Arnold Palmer. (3)
RIP. One of the greatest golfers of all time.
obi_jon August 2016
(new) Premier League predictions 2016/17. [15]
The new season is less than 2 weeks away, so it's predictions time again. Nobody predicted that Leicester would win the title last season, except mayb
obi_jon August 2016
(new) Le Tour de France 2016 [13]
Le grande departe is in about 10mins time and takes place in Normandy with the first stage between Mont St Michel and Omaha beach(scene of the D-day l

* Replies:
obi_jon April 2021
(new)
Acheampong hasn't played in the US since 2019, he is now playing in the Finnish 2nd division.
obi_jon March 2022
(new)
Anyone still playing X11? The game has just had it's first new update in over 6yrs.omfg.gif
obi_jon August 2019
(new)
singing.gifIt's all gone quiet over there. Hey Banjo, there appears to be a small discrepancy in your chicken tally!
obi_jon September 2019
(new)
A return to form this season. Played 34, won 0, drawn 2, lost 32, scored 20, conceded 240, goal difference -220 and a points total of -7, having start
obi_jon June 2017
(new)
Russian revolution? Leonid Slutsky(stop laughing at the back), former coach of CSKA Moscow and the Russian national team, appointed new head co

* Favourites:
alanball May 2014
(new) Ancelotti.. [58]
.. Thatsyalotti bye
obi_jon June 2017
(new) Hull City Post pinned [820]
Thought it would be good to have a Tigers post but I can't really be arsed so if anbody wants to carry this on then be my guest. I might drop in from
sherwyn7 March 2022
(new) Xpert Eleven 2012 [3531]
Its been 5 years since the first PSF League... Lets bring the guys together and start a new one The PSF Premiership 2....LeagueID: 282008

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP