Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
alvar89 »
alvar89 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
alvar89 March 2023
(new) Desktop PC [124]
Anyone who is still hanging out in this dead forum still use desktops or you moved onto other devices? Who is still building there own computers on he
alvar89 November 2017
(new) Coffee Lake [46]
Finally a cpu upgrade on the consumer level. The new i3-s are basically last generation i5-s so a mayor value in them. The z370 chipset is a bit of a
alvar89 March 2017
(new) AMD Ryzen [76]
Looks like we finally have some competition again that has to push down prices! Ryzen 7 1800x vs intel core i7 6900k. The ryzen is slightly faster wit
alvar89 October 2016
(new) GTX 1070 [37]
Which one is the best to get Asus strix, EVGA SC or Gigabyte g1 gaming? Seen that the g1 runs the coolest. Have had great stuff from gigabyte all comp
alvar89 June 2015
(new) GTX 980 ti vs Radeon 390X [33]
Both will be out soon. Rumors say the 980 ti will be announced on tuesday and the 390x any time now also. The 980 ti will be alot faster compared to t

* Replies:
alvar89 January 2024
(new)
Been looking into getting a vr set for my sim rigg. Apparantly they work great in rally and racing games as you sit on your as s and does not break im
alvar89 January 2024
(new)
Weird. I only got some annoying popups a few days complaing about the adblock i use. Then it went back normal again. Adblock was even praised by googl
alvar89 August 2023
(new)
i dont like where they are headed. i need a more bare bone os that i control not some assisted bloatware hog limiting my options and selling off my in
alvar89 August 2023
(new)
@ john_163 - 8.08.23 - 01:46pm hows win 11 currently when it comes to gaming? and is it well optimized? or
alvar89 August 2023
(new)
You can install another switch and its not hard to do. Can either take one out from a old pc or buy one of those you can insert in a hole and fasten w

* Favourites:
xxxtreex November 2013
(new) Modem Router (3)
im after a nice Modem Router but dont know to much on them with speeds duel band an so can anyone give me some advice or and help on what i should buy
vintalia September 2013
(new) Laptop cd drive detection [13]
When u insert cd/dvd on a laptop, its shown as a blank cd even if its a written one.This worries me alot. Please anyone with a solution to assist me.T
kogul5 June 2013
(new) Your desktop setup [18]
Howzit guys,I have been on Prodigits quite a while now,and seen posts about ...your pc configuration,and your desktop pics,so how about a image of you
napkinzz May 2013
(new) Is reflowing gpu chip difficult? [76]
Hi guys, i'm not here to ask about how to reflow chip because i can easily find it on youtube. But i just want to ask? Is reflowing gpu chip easy or d
adeeb222 September 2021

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP