Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
blufreak »

* Topics:
blufreak February 2013
(new) ipod classic prob (4)
ok i dont do ipods so im useless for this one,but mates pc died,she lost all music,shortly after the ipod has gone screwy too. Its showing the memory
blufreak February 2011
(new) Sony NWZ-A845 (1)
just got myself one of these,despite the moans online about low volume due to EU restrictions. my old A-series needed replacing. i kno u can access th
blufreak July 2010
(new) My Little Project (2)
ok this might make your head spin but bare with me. Being a tightwad and out of work atm i decided to try a little project for fun. This is the situat
blufreak June 2010
(new) Dell XP OEM (10)
i feel like a complete n00b ere not someone that been fiddlin wiv pc's for 12years,but anyway, gf's dell inspiron 9300 is really overdue a complete er

* Replies:
blufreak June 2011
(new)
nevermind, got it charged and loaded up,dont kno wot ppl complainin about,only tested it inside so far but seems no quieter,an richer sound than my ol
blufreak July 2010
(new)
all them views and not one suggestion. either this forums gone downhill since i was a regular visitor OR im aiming for the impossible lol
blufreak July 2010
(new)
my current insanity levels lol!! the d-link does not support WDS, i cannot wire the 360 into it, and it belongs to a mate who wont allow me to flash W
blufreak July 2010
(new)
if ur new to overclockin i wouldnt touch the voltages. as ruff n ready to OC as the intels are, if u dnt know what ur doin you'll be cookin silicon in
blufreak June 2010
(new)
ummm,maybe u should read posts before commenting. the system has a key,and moe to the point,i've already got an OEm dell disc for it now and the lapto

* Favourites:
error blufreak has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP