Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
edit.or »

* Topics:
edit.or August 2013
(new) tech jokes: reloaded. [33]
everything that has a beginning.. has a handle, neo. -microsoft windows, matrix edition.
edit.or August 2013
(new) linux guide - itsa novel ; ) [26]
i'd like to try a distribution of linux. please you linux users out there, i need the following. first to choose a distribution. extreme eye candy cap
edit.or May 2013
(new) ~ for midi lovers ~ (5)
i enjoy some of them more then mp3s. and the filesizes are amazing. 149KB for a 5.21min file. if you can find it, check out dasboot.mid, i got it in '
edit.or May 2013
(new) slight missunderstanding (2)
... Q. why did a blonde one day fell through her company's window? A. tech support advised her to reach the desktop, open the window and enter.. guess
edit.or April 2013
(new) aussi labs announce goldform ddr-i2 (2)
manicure what does it mean if you hear liquid being sterved sounds from inside your case but

* Replies:
edit.or September 2013
(new)
i like the current better. the merged user profile page is good but overall, it lost the simplicity the old/this prodigits got. don't know how it look
edit.or August 2013
(new)
mpc-hc - its good because it lets you edit shaders in realtime, i keep it in store just for that alone, and it also doesn't seam to need the klite cod
edit.or August 2013
(new)
twilight operator, how are things progressing : )
edit.or August 2013
(new)
look for my answer in help flv player topic, download potplayer from the link and see what happens when you play the video in potplayer
edit.or August 2013
(new)
if you are looking for a media player go for potplayer, it is a successor of kmplayer, it covers all multimedia needs and doesn't need any codec packs

* Favourites:
edit.or January 2010
(new) ps2pc (3)
any way or proccess to play playstation games on a pc without using the playstation itself?it doesn t matter is it stabile or safe
edit.or February 2010
(new) need experts [12]
hi i m using xp pro sp3 and want to replace windows shell,explorer.exe with some other that supports alpha transparency in window borders.i know geosh
edit.or March 2010
(new) reg delete wildcard! (7)
ok this is gettin annoying now,is there any way to use wildcards with reg delete command in my batch files or any free command line tool that does eve
edit.or April 2010
(new) XP Drivers [17]
i need alternative xp drivers for my cd/dvd drive.is there some hacked driver or a non-microsoft unofficial version.a driver from microsoft will do as
edit.or June 2010
(new) fullscreen colors [44]
i need a standalone program that allows me to set at least brigtness contrast gamma and saturation of anything i see on screen.i ve tried gamma panel

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP