Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
flipcom »
flipcom send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
flipcom January 2021
(new) VLC media player (8)
Is it just my computer going crazy or the VLC player icon on the taskbar changes during the festive season. I noticed last week. The orange triangle h
flipcom July 2015
(new) population software *SOS (5)
Hello, is there any software I can use to register names, sex, age and address of people in my catchment area.. I want to carry out a population headc
flipcom June 2013
(new) nvidia quadro fx 580 for fifa 13 (4)
Hi you all, I just got this nvidia video to play fifa 13. But the problem is when the football match starts, its in slow motion. Everything else works
flipcom June 2011
(new) Protected files (9)
Hi, I recently created a new user account because the one I was using was very slow. So I moved all my documents to the new user a/c using the same(p
flipcom July 2010
(new) Safe remov? (3)
Hey, jst wantd 2 know... Is there any harm in disconecting a usb device without clickn on the 'safely remove...' option. If yes, wots the risk? Thanx

* Replies:
flipcom July 2015
(new)
Thanks for the response, appreciate. 3mel I work for the council, its not a personal exercise.
flipcom January 2021
(new)
Lol rohan that(condom) is not true. Its so wierd, anyway thanx for the clarification.
flipcom January 2011
(new)
Definately a virus, had it once. It Gets worse wen they are changed to system files and you start getting some shortcuts instead of the actual files..
flipcom January 2011
(new)
Geez, is there anything you don,t know?? Thanks a lot! It workd like magic.lol
flipcom January 2011

* Favourites:
error flipcom has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP