Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
jay.mack »

* Topics:
jay.mack November 2014
(new) NEW GPU for an old build... [22]
about 4.5 years ago i knocked up an i7 920/hd5870 build. in that time i have used it for 3dsmax, gaming, fractal art and media. its still running rock
jay.mack November 2012
(new) so i got a pm over on toms hardware (9)
the other day i was minding my own when a little pop up appeared in my screen... ok look at my pm's... on doing so i found a message off rosa from ank
jay.mack March 2012
(new) return of the amd fanboys [18]
as some of you may know for the last year or so i have been over on tomshardware doing my thing. over the last couple of weeks i have seen a rise in t
jay.mack January 2012
(new) so im in the market for a mouse [54]
my lachesis middle mouse buttong has stopped working. the scroll wheel is fin but the press down seems to have broke. so im looking for a replacment..
jay.mack January 2012
(new) MERRY XMAS TECH.... [14]
Seasons greetings to pro and its members...jay.mack wishes you all a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.spartan 2, carta28, anduan, Dj-dbk

* Replies:
jay.mack November 2015
(new)
with an early version of daz loader for win 7. the best part was when he chose to go back to win 7 m.s issued him a new key so he now has a ligit v
jay.mack November 2015
(new)
you can get a legal copy if you have a pirated version of an earlier o.s but you must use the correct activator to get it to work. basically the o.s h
jay.mack January 2019
(new)
http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/7235208 not bad for an old i7 920 paired with a gtx 970...
jay.mack May 2015
(new)
generally the sd card. as people tend to be more careful handling smaller things. most people i know plug in a thumb, get what they want and pull t
jay.mack July 2015
(new)
its free unless you want to subscribe to and pay for the premium service. which will give you content a week early. but unless the poster of the vid i

* Favourites:
error jay.mack has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP