Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ji_dl »

* Topics:
ji_dl April 2012
(new) Uptobox,alternative to mediafire? (7)
Anybody that has used mediafire to download or upload files would know that it's among the best file hosting site out there. The reason is because it
ji_dl March 2012
(new) 4GB RAM installed, 2.75GB Usable [50]
Just bought a new 2gb RAM to add to the 2gb RAM i already had, I was expecting to see atleast 3.4 gb usable RAM but i was surprised to see 2.75 gb usa
ji_dl January 2012
(new) This is war! (5)
The feds shutdown megaupload and its affiliated sites this morning causing Hackers to retaliate by shutting down FBI, Justice Department, Universal Mu
ji_dl May 2011
(new) WINE SOFTWARE! [18]
hey guys!, i'm tired of Windows Security/malware problems, and i'm planning to opt for Linux as my OS but at the same time i've fallen in love with ma
ji_dl October 2010
(new) WINDOWS OR MAC? [111]
Personally i prefer windows because of its flexibility. So which of the two OS do u prefer and why? Thanks!

* Replies:
ji_dl June 2012
(new)
In your dreams, pw daydream,
ji_dl July 2012
(new)
google is enough
ji_dl April 2012
(new)
hassle free what?
ji_dl April 2012
(new)
Mediafire is rapidly becoming notorious for deleting files and suspending free user accounts for little or no reason, i think mediafire is acting that
ji_dl April 2012
(new)
Uptobox is a new file hosting site i recently discovered that has download speed similar to mediafire's, it also resumes downloads and supports downlo

* Favourites:
empress1 June 2010
(new) Sound HELP..! [84]
can someone help me .... ? the sound does not work on my pc ... i dont know how to check... i thot it was the headphones.. got a new one still wont wo
1mayday1 June 2010
(new) Netbook help [30]
Ok here's a netbook that has the latest Intel Atom N470 processor. so itz a 1.83 GHz processor. Also it has 2 GB ram with 320 GB hard drive. windows 7

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP