Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
kogul5 »
kogul5 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
kogul5 April 2018
(new) mbios led flicker (2)
Howzit,..box turns on,fans spinning ECT,but display , keyboard and mouse stay dead.i tried most things already... resetting CMOS... buttons...plus pu
kogul5 May 2016
(new) WIN 10 (6)
Howzit guys, I recently installed win 10, just to see what the fuss was all about...I did not activate it once installed and decided to go back to win
kogul5 November 2015
(new) ram voltage's (4)
howzit guys,i have been running my pc on 2 four gig 1600mhz ram sticks.my mobo is a gigabyte z77x ud3h....i recently got 2 additional four gig 1600 st
kogul5 July 2015
(new) Help me choose wisely (5)
Howzit guys,i'm looking for a backlit keyboard, but not just any keyboard, a el-cheapo one with some bells and whistles. I know u guys will advise me
kogul5 July 2014
(new) ssd (3)
Howzit guys,i know u not supposed to defrag a ssd,but can u maybe analize it using defragler,just to see the blocks,appreciate your repliese. Thanks

* Replies:
kogul5 June 2020
(new)
@3mel9 days a rooted version of android isn't equal to the latest version of android ? why do you need xposed installer but no mention of t
kogul5 June 2020
(new)
@3000ad...1st of all bro u come of like this was your invention or something but u dont tell why u need xposed...that alone tells me..it is not
kogul5 April 2018
(new)
The mbios just flicker to main and back up continuesly.
kogul5 April 2018
(new)
Any help appreciated..
kogul5 May 2016
(new)
@john_163...the reason i know the ISO win 10 is on my pc, is because i made a ISO of the ESD file .

* Favourites:
oetinger January 2016
(new) Post your Specs [68]
Topic just for fun but I'd like to see who's in what league in this forum. Post your PC Specs here. I'll start. I5 3470 MSI z77a-G43 Gaming

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP