Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
phly_kid »
phly_kid send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
phly_kid November 2020
(new) Antivirus [25]
I'm curious as to what is the current proper antivirus app to use in this day and age. Avira has stuck by me since back in the days it was the best fr
phly_kid April 2015
(new) Weird WiFi issue [11]
I'm having some weird WiFi issue at work that maybe someone here can help me. I was able to find and connect to the work WiFi fine for two weeks. Then
phly_kid March 2015
(new) 3rd party backup app (1)
What is the best or decent 3rd party app to backup the windows partition or hard drive with windows on it. I had tried it before with the native windo
phly_kid March 2015
(new) Mac os (9)
Does anyone know how i can format and make a usb mac osx bootable within windows. i want to try dual boot windows and mac os but i dont have a mac to
phly_kid January 2015
(new) Long windows install [15]
I have a friend who has a very peculiar problem. He tried to install windows 8 PRO and it took days until he even cancelled. Windows 7 too reacts in a

* Replies:
phly_kid October 2016
(new)
If this then that...
phly_kid November 2020
(new)
Thanks. Will stick to Avira and yes its light on system resources. One of those install and forget. Detection rate is also quite good based on my expe
phly_kid April 2015
(new)
Someone elsewhere suggested channel collision or the channel frequesncy was changed to 5ghz instead of the usual 2.4ghz and my laptop doesnt support 5
phly_kid April 2015
(new)
when I reinstalled windows it asked to connect to a wifi hotspot before I even installed any drivers or Antivirus. And even then I could not pick it u
phly_kid April 2015
(new)
Also, if I'm blocked should I not atleast be able to see the wifi point but perhaps not be able or allowed to connect. In my case it's like it has di

* Favourites:
error phly_kid has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP