Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
play.con »

* Topics:
play.con March 2012
(new) Building A PC... [35]
I'm almost tempted to build a PC - it's been ten years since I've done this. Only really thought about it because of how many 'good deals' come along
play.con November 2011
(new) Skyrim 5650M (9)
Will it run better or worse than consoles on this laptop card? I maxed Fallout 3, but The Witcher 2 was unplayable *sub 30fps at modest resolutions.*I
play.con June 2011
(new) Google Voice Search. (1)
I just tried to search for 'football boots' and it returned 'super boobs.' facepalm Will voi

* Replies:
play.con August 2012
(new)
Agree with Kazannts too, you've only said you download and watch movies, any laptop will do that.
play.con August 2012
(new)
I agree with Mr Hug, I wouldn't swap my Vaio. I have the premium screen, looking at other people's laptops makes me laugh good
play.con September 2012
(new)
@ theslug - 8.06.12 - 04:16am I also have a crucial 256gb m4 , whats them drive health program your runnin
play.con September 2012
(new)
Happy enough with my M4, couldn't be bothered to keep waiting on Samsung price drops... Estimated lifespan is ok by me too - I write a lot of data eac
play.con June 2012
(new)
If you get lucky, have decent wiring, live close to the exchange and never have to contact them it'll be fine...their customer service is the worst I'

* Favourites:
error play.con has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP