Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
skippie7 »
skippie7 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
skippie7 February 2022
(new) Safe mode disk.sys [16]
I recently installed win 7 on my toshiba laptop. When turning on it freezes at windows startup and restarts. I try booting into safemode but it hangs
skippie7 July 2016
(new) No power on pc (2)
Hi guys, I've got a pc here that won't start, it was working fine just the day before. I unplugged the pc and the next day I wanted to start up there
skippie7 June 2016
(new) Blinking cursur black screen (1)
Hey guys, is there any fix for a black screen with a blinking cursor in the left screen. I installed windows 7, afterwards I installed 3 programs. The
skippie7 March 2016
(new) Sound problem (4)
Good day ladies gentlemen. I recently moved my pc to a new room. The sound worked fine before moving. When I tried to play anything now the sound is
skippie7 August 2014
(new) black screen after (3)
hi I installed eset smart 6 on my friend's laptop but after the restart it just shows a black screen, the whole screen is black. is there a way to byp

* Replies:
skippie7 March 2016
(new)
It works now, it was just a button on my player(amp) that needed to be turn all the way to the left. But thanks for the comments guys
skippie7 February 2022
(new)
I also used rufus to install win 7, but still stuck at disk.sys
skippie7 February 2022
(new)
That was what I did, after install it did the same, would removing ram one at a time help? As the case with black screen on pc where u just clean the
skippie7 February 2016
(new)
Anyway to connect from mtn to yf? From bis
skippie7 November 2010
(new)
i know, but can it be done

* Favourites:
p0psicle November 2012
(new) Blue Screen Of Death - Deep Freeze (7)
Deep Freeze. Yes, i think it crashed my pc. Each time i try to boot, i get the same blue screen. I can't even get into safe mode (during driver load,

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP