Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
vaidos »
vaidos send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
vaidos March 2021
(new) Vinyl To MP3 (2)
Good morning friends My friend ripped an LP I was borrowing and sent me a download link. But the bass part of the songs don't sound nice. Here'
vaidos October 2016
(new) Windows 7 Now Playing list (0)
Hi guys. I have installed windows 7 and have loaded my mp3 collection. On Windows media player,, I am struggling to view the playlist, displayed on th
vaidos May 2014
(new) Laptop VS Desktop? (5)
Hello guys. I need to decide which one to buy between the 2. My needs are very basic. I need to install:1. SAS2. Oracle client 3. Visual Studio (VB.Ne
vaidos September 2013
(new) Audio ISO Image MP3 Ripper (3)
Basically I'm looking for a (software) tool to rip audio disc images to mp3 format. Reason is I normally burn audio files with Nero and level the sou
vaidos January 2012
(new) Internet Data Bundle (1)
hi fellows where do network operators get the data bundles (plans) they sell to their users? Do they also buy it somewhere then sell it at a higher pr

* Replies:
vaidos March 2016
(new)
Why not try an SSD? Faster and more reliable.
vaidos May 2014
(new)
Thanks for the reply. I also need to install Linux and Windows on the same system. The laptop would be great for studying my ebooks and pdfs while rel
vaidos September 2013
(new)
i suggest you take a chill pill
vaidos September 2013
(new)
Ok cool buddy. I got what I've been lookin for. The tool MP3Gain works great on my mp3 collection so that I don't have to constantly readjusting my vo
vaidos September 2013
(new)
I don't think you got me right. I have several mp3 files from different artists and albums. when i play them as they are some are loud some are soft.

* Favourites:
error vaidos has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP