Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
vankurt »
vankurt send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
vankurt April 2014
(new) High Speed Internet High Ping [19]
hey there, i am in Kingston, Jamaica and i really enjoy playing an online fps game call Battlefield Heroes, but my problem is that whenever i want to
vankurt July 2013
(new) startisback directory (2)
can someone please tell me how to find thhe start is back directory/location because i do not see it in program files
vankurt March 2013
(new) windows defender [14]
what other security software can i use with windows defender because i got a virus today on windows 8
vankurt February 2013
(new) windows 8 and toshiba (6)
ok i have a toshiba satellite c655-s5504 laptop that was made in 2011....it came with windows 7...i upgraded it to windows 8... i've noticed something
vankurt March 2012
(new) intel b960 (1)
i got a laptop 3 weeks ago with this processor, its extremely fast for all my purposes, 15.6 widscreen, 320gig HD, 2.2ghz dual core....i do alot of ga

* Replies:
vankurt April 2014
(new)
i use avast i always use silent/gaming mode, i always check for the latest graphics drivers, listen small things like that i know about, i'm not that
vankurt April 2014
(new)
That's the requirements to play the game Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 CPU: Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 1.0 G
vankurt April 2014
(new)
i have an i7, with 16gigs of ram and laggin has nothin to do with my pc. plus its battlefield heroes look at the pc requirements for the game. even my
vankurt April 2014
(new)
speedtest says my ping is 72ms, for some strange reason after i download the windows 8.1 update 1 and then played the game there was no lag at all. bu
vankurt February 2013
(new)
y do u say its working harder than usual?

* Favourites:
error vankurt has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP