Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
waplinxs »
waplinxs send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
waplinxs March 2016
(new) Under R1000 Nvidia Card (6)
Anyone got an idea what I can get that's got decent capabilities but does not need external power from power supply. I know the gtx range is good. Had
waplinxs August 2015
(new) Using a pc with a blown capacitor [20]
Computer gave blue screen, and froze a couple of times, rebooted a couple of times and running fine again. I checked inside and found a small capacito
waplinxs January 2013
(new) How much for second hand Phenom 2 (6)
Anyone got any idea how much the quad and hex core cpu's should go for second hand? I know they been discontinued about 2 years ago. Also is there any
waplinxs January 2013
(new) Which CPU for GA-M68MT-D3 (5)
Can anyone tell me which cpu would be the best for this board. It's socket AM3. Computer shop here tells me the cpu's are discontinued, can anyone she
waplinxs January 2013
(new) How much for Intel 3 Gig HT CPU? (8)
Got one lying around here at home. Was wondering how much a person can sell it for. Need price in South African Rands

* Replies:
waplinxs March 2016
(new)
Yes, that's a great price. It's a pity we so far apart. I put a old ATI 4350 that I had laying around in for the meanwhile. if I thought my 8800 GTS w
waplinxs March 2016
(new)
is pci-e 3 cards backwards compatible with the pci-e 2 slots. power consumption of that card is ok for my pc without having to upgrade my power supply
waplinxs March 2016
(new)
I'm in worcester, cape town.
waplinxs March 2016
(new)
I know cr*p power supply. Installed spare ATI 4350, but it's even more painful than than the 8800GTS. Need to buy something better, can spend upto R10
waplinxs February 2016
(new)
I remember we used to use your freedom with vlive for free downloads, worked with mtn also. Your freedom then started limiting us, and bis was the nex

* Favourites:
mktrust January 2011
(new) pc failing 2turn on (10)
Plz sum1 help me my pc(desktop) ws interupt by power while playing a game. After power came, it faild 2turn on. At 1st 3months ago it did the same bt
deewinc November 2010
(new) Best Free Web Hosting [11]
Guyz am lookin for the best free web hosting site on the web...for my personal website...so which one is the best?
carta28 August 2019
(new) FREEWARE pinned [323]
Have you found some useful freeware that you think should be shared? Then post the name of the software, a brief description, what os it w
cam29 August 2010
(new) rapidshare [16]
who else uses it n over the last few weeks noticed a dramatic fall in download speed from this site, my speeds have been pants the last few weeks, all
waplinxs July 2010
(new) nvidia 6200 [17]
the computer shop by me wants to sell me one for 550 south african rands. I'm stuck with putting in a agp card, i dont want to upgrade my whole comput

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP