Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
xjessx »

* Topics:
xjessx August 2013
(new) Twitter For Apple Mac Needed (2)
I need a Twitter App for a Macbook, running Leopard 10.5.8. Any of you lovely people help me out? A direct link to a suitable app would be great. Inbo
xjessx March 2013
(new) WIFI hotspot help please. (5)
Hi. Can I use an HTC Wildfire S mobile phone. As a WiFi hotspot. And a Samsung 10.1 Android tablet. To, surf the net on the tablet ? Using an Orange n
xjessx October 2012
(new) Question please (6)
A very annoying popup has appeared on my apple laptop. it appeares as, googleupdateagent.. It appears every time i try to connect to the internet. So
xjessx September 2012
(new) HELP PLEASE (7)
Hi. Is there an alternative. To, Adobe Flash Player? Running a kind of old Mac OSX. And a couple of my favourite sites. Keep saying update adobe flash
xjessx September 2012
(new) APPLE MAC G5 HELP PLEASE [23]
Hi. Im attempting to renovate an Apple Mac G5 Power PC. Tower.I Received it without any cables or a hard drive. Iv now got those. But now pretty stuck

* Replies:
xjessx March 2013
(new)
Ok, so each device (phone tablet) Says 'connected'. Using, the phones, wifi hotspot. But, when i type in a website address...it just wont retrieve an
xjessx October 2012
(new)
Can anyone else help? As that didnt work...
xjessx September 2012
(new)
Ok, so i need the latest possible version of adobe Flash. For a Mac G5 power pc, running Leopard 10.5.8. The actual full number and the exact place t
xjessx September 2012
(new)
Dont be offended... But to say Try and google Is a tad insulting. Reason i asked for advice here.. is i trust the help iv had in the past.. Anyways..t
xjessx September 2012
(new)
Im not gonna run PhotoShop on it, iv a Macbook Pro for that.

* Favourites:
error xjessx has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP