Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
amrs »

* Topics:
amrs May 2020
(new) Mailmate settings (5)
Can any1 pls help me with my persomal settings for mailmate using a nokia 6170 on vodacom sa. Thanks in advance.
amrs November 2006
(new) Vodacom4me e-mail (2)
Vodacom is now offering free email with 5 gig space. To sign up visit vodacom4me site. After signing up dial 155 for tech support to set up ur phone.
amrs March 2006
(new) Blank logo problem (10)
I have a nokia 6170. I used to have a blank op logo, then i switched the phone off. When i switched on again, it had a box with a question mark in on

* Replies:
amrs March 2008
(new)
i live in witbank. I doubt its traffic. Just an example, i phone my mother-in-law sitting right next to me with her phone on. It just goes on voice ma
amrs March 2008
(new)
i get constantly disconected with voda, so i now use dlmanager on my pc. No need to start frm scrath, just reconect. I will proberbly move to mtn once
amrs March 2008
(new)
4 a missed call sms for 3 november only arrived on my phone 25 november. 5 ive waited 3 days, calling many times for wap settings. Only after threaten
amrs March 2008
(new)
3 i phoned them on the 15 november to ask what was wrong with the network. They had no idea about the problem. They said they would get their tech to
amrs March 2008
(new)
ive been on voda 4 years. Think about this. 1 vodacom is off line 50 percent of the time making it impossible to call or use wap. 2 data bundles make

* Favourites:
error amrs has no favourite topics in Mobile Web forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP