Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
pmbguy69 »

* Topics:
pmbguy69 May 2012
(new) Flv to mp3 (0)
Ok, i know its easy to find software for this, but im trying to get this hooked up on my web site, i got as far as getting flv to my server, now stuck
pmbguy69 April 2012
(new) Goodbye Cheap Net (4)
ALEC Wants You to Pay 750 Percent More for High-Speed Internetgoo.gl/kUAgQ
pmbguy69 April 2012
(new) BB Users (6)
Just curious, does anyone with a blackberry frequent Mobile Filesharing/Upload n download sites... And just curious what the last thing you downloaded
pmbguy69 January 2012
(new) bada os (2)
anyone got a phone running bada os from samsung? And if sao, yo tried making widgets?
pmbguy69 January 2012
(new) everyone should know this (8)
ok, there's a bill getting passed in the us which is gonna destroy the internet as we know it... Called stop online piracy act, or sopa for short it b

* Replies:
pmbguy69 January 2014
(new)
yeah vuclip good, pulls content from metacafe youtube n more... Oh try g-search.tk/fileseek.php searches for pdf files etc...
pmbguy69 August 2015
(new)
for example using opera mini n net2ftp i coded a small fwrite script that i used to create a file for header n footer n then a small action bit to inc
pmbguy69 August 2015
(new)
ok, in responce to a query about php on mobile... ok, i have coded php sites on my phone in the past, and even though i pulled it off, it was painstak
pmbguy69 July 2012
(new)
well, think about it this way, im pretty sure ds got a direct business link with the first network that was rocking dstv on phones, then the other net
pmbguy69 July 2012
(new)
i think the dstv fee covers this, or somehow they figured out a way to pick up broadcast via phone reciever... N also dstv got contacts, n are owned b

* Favourites:
pmbguy69 November 2009
(new) Opera mini 5 query (4)
ok, this may sound kinda dumb, but you know how you can save pages in opera mini 4 5... anyone know how you load them for later viewing?
breado89 February 2010
(new) S.a question? [29]
Arent the netw0rks supp0se to have dropped their calling rates by nw?

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP