Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Mercy > Topics

tamarajc March 2009
Verses (1)
Be strong do not be terrified for the God will be with you wherever you go.
hadassah March 2008
Prayer for spiritual warfare. (5)
Leave a prayer for a friend or just a prayer that is in your spirit! Or thanksgiving to our Almighty God.
nvertigo September 2007
My Lord my Father without doubt. (0)
The Lord works in mysterious ways, silent and patient is His love, His graces fills my sight everyday, because He knows my heart truely, knowing what
hadassah September 2007
verses of de moment! [56]
Leave a scripture, a christian quote. a chorus of a song- share away!
hadassah August 2007
The HELPER [13]
I will ask the FATHER & HE WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER HELPER, WHO WILL STAY WITH U FOREVER.
nvertigo August 2007
Ezekiel 37:3-15 [22]
v3:And He said to me, 'Son of man, can these bones live?' and i answered,'O Lord God thou knowest'
hadassah August 2007
What God has promised. [13]
Have you found a promise of God in the bible why not share might just be what someone may need. Here are a few I have found.
nvertigo August 2007
Sons and daughters of God. (3)
But when the time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under law,....
hadassah July 2007
Knowing the will of God for your life through his scripture? (3)
Is it possible to take everything to God in prayer then look to his word to guide you before making any decisions? Has anyone tried to live like this
dennmul June 2007
A another chance. (0)
Many pple ve done unforgetable things and ar afraid to come before God bcoz of their doings but God is still waiting on them to come back. God does nt
hadassah May 2007
Fear of keeping faith. (7)
In mark 6v5. Jesus is said not to have performed many miracles in nazareth, the reason they say is because the people didnt have faith. My question or
hadassah May 2007
Salvation prayer. (3)
Dear LORD JESUS. I need u, I NEED YR GRACE 2 FORGIVE ME &I NEED YR LOVE 2 CHANGE ME. THANK U 4 YR
hadassah May 2007
New to being born again? (0)
Have any worries, concerns, questions. promise to help where i can.
hadassah May 2007
Need a prayer warrior on your side? (0)
Leave your prayer request, promise to stand in agreement with you and pray 4 you.

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Mercy

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP