Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* GTA-IV > Topics

manchesr January 2023
Gaming Chat [172]
GTA-IV-CHATROOM! yeah other chat topic was deleted by mistake lol lets chat!
manchesr May 2018
Members groups! (5)
Post all your groups here doesn't have to be related to gaming just helping each other out.my scarface group [b] [link][SCARFACE]:http://Scarfa
manchesr July 2013
Xbox 360 & ps3 cheats! (5)
All cheats should be entered during normal gameplay using Niko's cellphone. Press (Xbox 360) or (PS3) to bring up Niko's cellphone, and press it again
lennox23 March 2013
Gta 4 Social club (8)
just signed up for this myself so thought i'd mention it in here, its a pretty sweet site from rockstar it links your Psn id or xbox live gamer tag to
mizhapi August 2009
Its a great group (1)
hey manc ... Gta is a great group thanks for cheats and hints ... Lol.gif
chrisl89 August 2009
Liberty day is here! [12]
So todays liberty day. Discuss the game here and tell everyone what you did when the biggest game in history landed.
eric79ff February 2009
So where are you. . . [40]
in the game? Right the liberty day has happened and most of us have had it nearly a week now. So how many hours and percent complete are you through t
eboy83 October 2008
GTA-IV NEWS! [123]
i've created this topic to keep everyone up to date with the latest news about GTA-IV, i'll try to keep this updated regularly as i do in the forums, anyone can contribute as well. . [i]*GTA-IV news will now be exclusive to
pete25uk August 2008
pager ringtone (1)
hey does anyone know whre 2 get the gta pager ringtone 4 my phone? preferable free! thanx
manchesr April 2008
MAJOR SPOILERS! [19]
Ok some journalists have completed grand theft auto IV and here are some of the secrets behind the game 1. GAME FOR A LAUGH [b
manchesr April 2008
Games-Forum! [23]
GAMES-FORUM Ok as this site is mainly for GTA stuff so i thought i'd make a mini games forum this post is for any game any platform!
8letters March 2008
Leaked GTA IV map !Spoiler! [14]
Someone seems to have gotten his hands on the GTA IV map, as can be seen here:[link] map revealed? :http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/562902841w
manchesr March 2008
~ THE DETAILS OF GTA-IV ~ [41]
Rockstar have now given us a side look at a handfull of characters that you'll come across during your journeys into liberty city and will have seen t
manchesr March 2008
FAQ-Newbies please read! [13]
Hi welcome to the GTA-IV forum We want you to enjoy this great group, but we have to keep within the terms & conditions of Prodigits you can fi
manchesr March 2008
Screenshots! [26]
Some new pics of GTA-IV have leaked the net! Check new screens in files section heres a taster for ya'll! *post updated 27-02-08* altogether we have 105 downloads some are screenshots some cut from trailers also some new vid

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* GTA-IV

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP