Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Motorola > Topics

neogp November 2006
V1050 games (1)
ok guys, maybe its me i dont know. y is it that all the games that i download dont play on my phone, i've tried most of the links that r here but no l
toxic101 September 2006
V1050 Q and A (0)
hi guys pls post all your Q's here i'll be posting more cool links here in da future so lets all try to outmex this group and spread the word thanks t
bilief August 2006
java apps (3)
where cn i get d best free apps.... pls help
hexsist August 2006
Me again V1050 (3)
I just wanted to tell yall about this guy i bought (the only vendor to stock it still) my V150 from, he said it was Vodacom warranteed(he sticked a fl
hexsist August 2006
V1050 Recharge Battery (5)
Hi, when i insert my charger into the wall, firstly it makes alot of noise- not loud but sorta electrical or sumething, and what i want to know is if
snrmed August 0
v1050 audio (0)
has any1 managed 2 convert an mp3 to aac or ra format that is compatible with the phone
snrmed August 0
v1050 videos and music (0)
hi guys,I'v managed 2 convert movies into wmv, mp4 and 3gp but i hav no idea how to convert 2 a compatible rm format. the phone recognises the file bu
toxic101 August 0
Welcome ppl (1)
Here u can put in ur member name and just say something about ur self my email address is craig.toxic101@gmail.com u can post it here or in the email
bilief August 0
streaming video (0)
knw any free 3g links n tips?
toxic101 August 0
Emails (3)
Hay heres my email address craig.toxic101@gmail.com post urs here for for communication it's always nice to drop sum one a email every now and again o
jacey01 August 0
v1050 bluetooth? (7)
can anybody let me know if this fone really have bluetooth hardware installed & if it can be unlocked.i also want 2 know if the e1000 software is comp
toxic101 August 0
Opera mini (7)
Ask about opera mini
toxic101 August 0
Moto games (5)
Ask about moto games
toxic101 August 0
3gp (0)
Ask about 3gp's
toxic101 August 0
Mp3's (1)
Ask talk about mp3's