Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* WOLMinistries > Topics

wolm April 2011
OUR ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS TOW (0)
OUR ATTITUDES AND ACTIONS TOWARDS GOD. Has your way of life and mine not turned us to b****rds instead of sons in the sight of the LORD? __________
wolm April 2011
GETTING OVER THE SPIRIT OF EM (0)
GETTING OVER THE SPIRIT OF EMPTINESS AND DARKNESS IN OUR LIVES. [Genesis 1:1-3 ....... And God said, Let there be light ; and there was light.]=======
wolm March 2011
IF YOU WAIT FOR PERFECT CONDITIONS, YOU (0)
IF YOU WAIT FOR PERFECT CONDITIONS, YOUR WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE. [Ecclesiastes 11:4 He who observes the wind will not sow; and he who regards th
wolm March 2011
OBEDIENCE UNTO WORSHIP. (0)
OBEDIENCE UNTO WORSHIP. ============= PMOS/bk1/37 We all should be perfectly obedient. It is when the Spirit of obedience is lost that the
wolm March 2011
THE SABBATH. On the seventh day some o (0)
THE SABBATH. On the seventh day some of the people went out to gather, and they found none. Exodus 16:27 ==================PMOS/bk1/36 Six
wolm February 2011
BEWARE!!! This's what you ought to know (0)
BEWARE!!! This's what you ought to know which you don't know. [Isaiah 3:14 The LORD enters into judgment with the elders and princes of His people: It
wolm February 2011
God's Book Of REMEMBRANCE. (0)
God's Book Of REMEMBRANCE. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ev. ODT/bk1/33 'Then those who feared the LORD spoke with one another; the LORD heeded and heard
wolm February 2011
2 GIVING GOD HIS DESIRE. 2 Exodus 34:20 (0)
GIVING GOD HIS DESIRE. Part 2 Exodus 34:20-............ And none shall appear before Me empty. ~~~~~~~~~~PMOS/bk1/32 Many want to worship i
wolm February 2011
1 GIVING GOD HIS DESIRE. 1 Exodus 34:20 (0)
GIVING GOD HIS DESIRE. Part 1 Exodus 34:20-............ And none shall appear before Me empty. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~SS/bk1/31 Our heart is the firs
wolm February 2011
STAYING IN THE WORD OF GOD. 2 (0)
Continuation of STAYING IN THE WORD OF GOD. 1 Genesis 2:16-17 16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, You may freely eat of every t
wolm February 2011
STAYING IN THE WORD OF GOD. 1 (0)
STAYING IN THE WORD OF GOD. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PMOS/bk1/30 Choose to love the LORD God and to obey Him and to cling to Him, for with Him is yo
wolm February 2011
Awake SLEEPING and LOST Minis (0)
Awake SLEEPING and LOST Ministers- Vessels of God. ~~~~~~~~~~~~PMOS/bk1/23 LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to th
wolm February 2011
3 THE DAY OF THE LORD. [Matthe (0)
THE DAY OF THE LORD. [Matthew 15:8-9] Part3 ~~~~~~~~~~~Pa.Id/bk1/28 LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the w
wolm February 2011
2 THE DAY OF THE LORD.[Romans (0)
THE DAY OF THE LORD.[Romans 10:11] Part 2 ~~~~~~~~~~Pa.Id/bk1/27/ LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the
wolm February 2011
1 THE DAY OF THE LORD [MALACHI (0)
THE DAY OF THE LORD [MALACHI 3:18]. Part 1 ~~~~~~~~~~~Br.Id/bk1/26 LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the wo

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* WOLMinistries

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP