Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* WeAreMotleyCrue > Topics

nsixx July 2008
Motley Crue movie news (1)
As with the new alb*m the movie is to be named the dirt. It is being made jointly between Paramount Classics and MTV Films. Based on the 2001 book The
nsixx July 2008
SIXX:AM (3)
Ok all sixx:am news is gonna be slapped here.
nsixx July 2008
Crue Fest (1)
The crue have announced their summer tour calling it Crue Fest. Watch out Ozzfest. Anyway itl kick off on the 1st of July and will pass through 41 US
nsixx July 2008
Fave crue song? (7)
Simple whats ur fave? And for the love of satan dnt pick mtv anthem and over played home sweet home. Anyway mines too fast for love awesome track awes
nsixx July 2008
New crue album (5)
The new studio alb*m from the crue is going to be named The Dirt. Nikki says it has a Dr. Feelgood/ Girls girls girls vibe and that theres something s
nsixx June 2008
Tommy and Pam an item? (1)
Rumours are that it is indeed true. Apparently Tommy now 45 has even turned his back on meat and become a vegetarian for Pamela now 40. Il update as s
nsixx June 2008
Promotion (0)
Im going to be promoting 2 members soon. As it stands it will be my 2 best buds although anyone interested should inbox me. This is because i aint ere
nsixx June 2008
The ed World Diaries [10]
Well here we are finally gettin round to me be sad enough to go on about my existence. Im gonna av to backtrack to April but then why not? Anyway who
nsixx June 2008
Apologies (1)
Sorry i aint been in much lately people but ive had quite a bit of going on in the real world. Il be back soon and am even thinking of starting a th
nsixx April 2008
Brides of Destruction (0)
Will appear here when i get round to it
nsixx April 2008
Tommy goes eco friendly (0)
Tommy is to appear in enviro friendly reality tv show which the crue drummer was reluctant to do. However he has been persuaded by his kids. Tommy who
nsixx April 2008
Crue and rock band game (0)
The crue are to be the first band to release a single through the game rock band. The single Saints of Los Angeles will be available for download for
nsixx April 2008
Motley Crue Discography [15]
The following is a list of all the crue albums to date. This section will have various abbreviations as follows: D = debute date of album. DP = debute
nsixx April 2008
The important crue details (3)
Crue singer Vince Neil real name Vince Neil Wharton born February 8th 1961 in Inglewood South Carolina to parents Odie and Shirley Wharton
nsixx April 2008
Top 5 crue albums (1)
In my opinion its 1. Dr feelgood 2. Too fast for love 3. Girls girls girls 4. Shout at the devil 5. Red white and crue

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* WeAreMotleyCrue

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP