Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* QuEsTiOnSnAnSwErs > Topics

ray777 June 2014
Think About It (0)
Just wanted to share this with any Christians that may be in here.... But my Prayers go out to Everyone of You Here!!! God Bless You All!!! Jesus w
ray777 May 2014
WHITE MAGIC (0)
White magic is described as good magic, as opposed to black magic which draws upon the powers of evil beings. Opinions vary as to the differences betw
ray777 March 2014
IS THERE A GOD? CHECK THIS OUT (5)
Does God exist? Here are six straight-forward reasons to believe that God is really there. .... Just once wouldn't you love for
ray777 January 2014
Why Do PPL DIE? (0)
People die because of what is called the original sin-the disobedience of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. God had warned the first couple that tra
ray777 October 2013
Is the Bible Mythology? (0)
How do I know the Bible is not just mythology? Answer: That the Bible originated in the mind of God makes it not only unique among all books, i
ray777 August 2013
PLEASE WATCH :( (6)
Christians are Being Murdered Worldwide - Eye opening Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oySB4uw4n18
ray777 May 2013
95 Specious Lies (0)
95 Specious Lies of Rome Luther nailed his 95 Thesis to the door of the Wittenburg church, thus launching the great Reformation of Protestantism. M
ray777 April 2013
2nd Chance After Rapture? (0)
Some Bible interpreters believe that there will be no second chance for salvation after the Rapture. However, there is no place in the Bible which say
ray777 April 2013
HAVE U EVER WONDERED???? (1)
Why does God allow good things to happen to bad people? This question is similar to its opposite: Why does God allow bad things to happen to g
ray777 March 2013
GUARDIAN ANGELS (0)
Are there guardian angels? Guardian angels are angels assigned to help, guide, and care for individual people here on earth. The idea of guardi
ray777 March 2013
FORGIVENESS (0)
Forgiveness: The Key to Keeping the Devil Out of Your Life Forgiveness helps us because it releases God to do His work in us. I'm happier and
ray777 January 2013
DEALING WITH GUILT [13]
Everyone has sinned, and one of the results of sin is guilt. We can be thankful for guilty feelings because they drive us to seek forgiveness. The mom
ray777 January 2013
PRAY IF YOU WANT TO!!!! (1)
AMEN - - AND AMEN!!!!!!! this is a great message. CBS and Katie Couric et al must be in a panic a
ray777 January 2013
WICCA????? (4)
Wicca is a neo-pagan religion that has been growing in popularity and acceptance in the United States and Europe. There are many websites and books cl
ray777 October 2012
Jesus Married?? (3)
The recent discovery and translation of the fourth-century Jesus' wife papyrus has reopened the discussion as to whether Jesus had a wife / was marrie

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* QuEsTiOnSnAnSwErs

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP