Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* IChat-Philippines > Topics

i_drift May 2008
Quotation Choice (0)
CHANCE 0R CHOICE? When you meet the right person 2 love @ the right place, @ the right time, that's chance. When you meet some1 your attracted 2, th
i_drift May 2008
Nokia Codes: (0)
Press the ff keys on your nokia cellphones. *06 - To get ur phone's IMEI. *7780 - Reset to factory default setting. *67705646 - To cl
i_drift May 2008
Quotation Everyday (0)
EVERYDAY.. i always wish for the same thing -- some1 2 love who'll love me back.. TODAY.. I think i'm gonna wish 4 somthin else -- The wisdom & maturi
i_drift May 2008
Ram Booster (0)
How can u make ur phone start faster...? Here's how...
i_drift May 2008
Free Browsing (0)
You can access unlimited hour's of browsing using your myGlobe prepaid account w/ o charging u on their rate. Here's how...
i_drift May 2008
Phone corrupted (0)
You can reboot ur phone memory and bring it back at one pc. Here how...
i_drift May 2008
Encouragement-0b (0)
I could fall for someone who treats me special. But i want to be as*ured that at the end of the day. I will be on my way home to the one who treat me
i_drift May 2008
Quotation-Love (0)
My love for you is not an uncertain feeling. But a matter of concious certainty. With your word you pierced my heart and i love you...
i_drift May 2008
Encouragement-0a (0)
For years i kept a sign in my mind that helped me maintain the right perspective concerning yesterday. It simply said... Yesterday ended last night...
i_drift May 2008
Quotation-01 (0)
Friendship is good! But we can do more things if we are lover's...
i_drift May 2008
Quotation-02 (0)
You are someone who always made me feel special... That i stil have my worth no matter how unperfect i am. I can say thru you i saw an angel even befo
i_drift May 2008
Unlimited MMS (0)
You can send unlimited MMS using your myGlobe MMS even if you are out of load. Here's how
i_drift May 2008
Fast Browser (0)
Having problem with your myglobe INET connection? I can give u solution 2 make it work right and giving u a better dload speed.

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* IChat-Philippines

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP