Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* CityOfGod > Topics

gl0ry August 2010
Since The Beginning Of Time (4)
God has been intimately acquainted with each individual soul since the beginning of time. He looks upon the world and sees billions of individuals, on
oubaas January 2009
Fathers love letter (0)
Father's Love Letter - English My Child You may not know me, but I know everything about you Psalm 139:1 I know when you sit dow
gl0ry June 2008
Hope Is Bred In The Bone (1)
Our spirits were made for hope the way our hearts were made for love and our brains were made to think and our hands were made to work. Our hearts are
tj63 June 2008
New guy (6)
Hi im tj im new i came from upoc and i just want 2 serve the lord hope 2 chat with u amen
gl0ry June 2008
KEEP ON KEEPING ON (3)
Hope, wrote Emily d*ckinson, is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops-at all.... Histor
gl0ry June 2008
GOD LOVES US . . . (0)
. . . simply because He has chosen to do so. He loves us when we dont feel lovable. He loves us when no one else loves us. Others may abandon, divorce
mosei May 2008
Thoughts (3)
Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth and danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings; Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
gl0ry May 2008
DONT CONFUSE HAPPINESS W/JOY (2)
Happiness comes with happy cir tances-Joy wells up deep inside our souls as we learn to trust Christ. Joy doesnt mean we're never sad or never cry. Bu
gl0ry May 2008
NO STOPWATCHES IN ETERNITY ! (4)
Time and time again, we live our lives governed by a pressing list of things to do. More than anything else, urgency keeps our lives in chains, keeps
gl0ry May 2008
By The Grace Of God (6)
The whole idea that our lives belong to us is a myth, and an arrogant assumption when it comes right down to it. We did not conceive ourselves- We we
gl0ry May 2008
Let it shine! (7)
We are a light- We are to let it shine! Though it may seem like a twinking candle in a world of blackness, its our business to let it shine. Light dis

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* CityOfGod

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP