Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Streams > Topics

anglhart September 2008
There is always hope (0)
When eeverything starts to fall away thats when we must remember that there is always hope if we just look to the creator he will help us find the way
anglhart August 2008
What the Left Hand is doing (1)
He doesnt want his right hand to know that his left hand is doing nothing a friend of a stingy relative, wryly reversing Jesus advice on not to let th
anglhart July 2008
Your in love (0)
wellyou are in love when the sky turns purple right before your very eyes, when the amber waves of grain dont seem to matter anymore when the Lord wor
anglhart June 2008
Friends (0)
We need to choose our friends Oh so carefully, because its who we as*occiatte with that we will end up with. For Love isnt all hugs and laughter, love
anglhart June 2008
Just Hold on Tighter (0)
Just hold on tighter to the Heavenly Father when you got to release release your daughter, and he will help you through. For she will come back but yo
anglhart June 2008
Unconditional love (3)
He wants us to know and to experience His own unconditional Love, not only for ourselves but to pass on to others. He wants us to have his own superna
khope777 June 2008
The Eagle (6)
You cannot detain the eagle in the forest. You may gather around him a chorus of the choicest birds; you may give him a perch on the goodliest pine; y
anglhart June 2008
I hide my tears (1)
I just hide my tears cause what am I to do all I can do is hold on tighter to a heavenly Father whose always there for me. Just hold on tighter to a e
anglhart June 2008
The Natural Beauty in the Sky (0)
The sky was heavenly blue as a gentle morning sunrise, there was not a cloud in the sky there was this radiant spectactacular bird in the sky. His fea
anglhart June 2008
True tears of joy (0)
When you listen with your spirit not just your ears, you can hear so much more like the teardrops when they fall they seem to make a happy glistening
anglhart May 2008
The essence (1)
Many have tried for centuries to capture the essence of true love. But the bible tells us quite simply that real love is caring more about others than
drromana May 2008
QUOTE (1)
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. Helen Keller
anglhart May 2008
At the Rodeo (3)
It was the summer of 85 and it was so hot that there was barely nothin alive. But me and my old sis honkered our way down to the fair grounds, where t
anglhart May 2008
Friends (1)
choose your friends by thier character and your socks by there color, choosing your socks by there character makes no sense, and choosing your friends

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Streams

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP