Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* VISIONWORLD > Topics

vsight January 2010
Dos GOD help only dos who help (1)
Our GOD is surely a mercifl GOD bt d word says heavn helps only dos who helps demselves. My worries ar why wudnt GOD wnt 2 help his children even if w
1vision2 January 2010
THE POWER OF BELIEVING (2)
I firmly believe the lord wants us to live in total health.it is time to believe,proclaim, and start living where you can say. sickness is not mine an
flaky05 January 2010
Father...bless this group (8)
Heavenly Father I lift up before you this group, I pray that you will bless all members, that we may be filled with your Holy Spirit, wit
flaky05 January 2010
without God...... (3)
Without God man neither knows which way to go, nor even understand who he is. Without God, the economy is only economy, nature is not
flaky05 January 2010
Your Christmass Gifts (2)
Christmas Gifts God grant you the light of Christmas, which is faith; the warmth of Christmas, which is love; the radiance of Chr
1vision2 January 2010
USE your MIND (1)
Everything to make you a man and a woman of distinction amd great success is inside you. When we were redeemed, one of the things that happened to us
1vision2 January 2010
BELOVED (0)
Beloved, it will be blissful to see you post your thought on any topic or poll.and also it will be joyful to see your topic added,this is about GOD's
1vision2 January 2010
YOU'RE ONE with the LORD (0)
But he that is joined unto the lord is one spirit(1corin6:17). Being born again is than merely becoming a follower or a disciple of jesus christ it is
1vision2 January 2010
RECOGNIZE your AUTHORITY in CH (0)
Behold,i give unto power to tread on serpent and scorpions, and all over all the power of the enemy:and nothing shall by any mean hurt you (luke10:19)
1vision2 January 2010
The MIND and the SPIRIT. (0)
Unfortunately, many christian think that the spirit of a man is more important than the mind. But i would like to let you know, that your mind is as
1vision2 November 2009
REDEMPTION (0)
Your main access to GOD's revelation is redemption is salvation from sin through JESUS'sacrifice on the cross .Once you are born again, you become GOD
1vision2 November 2009
VISION (0)
Vision is unfolding of divine plan,the unveiling of divine purpose; looking a t issues from divine perspectives; accessing divine agenda as it relates
1vision2 November 2009
The REALM OF THE SPIRIT. (0)
One thing you should know about the spirit realm, is that is a realm that contain two world living side by side. one over and the other below,the real
1vision2 September 2008
BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! (act6:8) (0)
JESUS has gone to heaven and he gave us the power of attorney to use his Name (matt28:19).thus we can perform miracle
1vision2 September 2008
TURE BEAUTY is of the HEART (0)
Beauty has been mistaken for looks only n' dis is highly deceptive.d beauty of d heart is seen d spirit of a born again

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* VISIONWORLD

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP