Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* newhopechurch > Topics

quantly June 2013
Daily news (0)
All of your days have already been written in God's book. When you go through a disappointment, don't stop on that page. Stay the course. Keep believi
oubaas June 2011
Fathers love letter (1)
Father's Love Letter - English My Child You may not know me, but I know everything about you Psalm 139:1 I know when you sit dow
ken08 June 2011
building proper relationship (2)
How do we build this right relationship with god? We build it through contact and communication with him. We talk to god through prayer. He talks to u
ken08 July 2008
the future kingdom. (0)
There is a future age coming, in which his kingdom will be established on the earth to rule all nations.
ken08 June 2008
why be baptized? (3)
Genuine repentance leads us to unconditionally surrender our will to god. Once we come to that point, peter says the next step is to be baptized in th
ken08 June 2008
the carnal mind (3)
A blinded mind, confused by its selfish lusts of the flesh and the wiles of the devil, is referred to in the scriptures as a carnal mind. paul writes:
ken08 June 2008
whats wrong with human nature (3)
The bible represent satan as the master manipulator of human nature. Our weakness combined with the devils influence has led the whole world into sin,
ken08 June 2008
god comes to earth (0)
Althoug he was the very creator of the universe, jesus christ willingly surrendered his divine nature and power to live as a human being and to offer
ken08 June 2008
are we living in end time? (2)
Just look at the news ever night, and we can debate on that.
ken08 June 2008
leadership based on love! (1)
Gods character is base on love (1john 4:8-16). Love covers all 10 commandments. You shall love thy neighbor as thy self. Its all about love. Can i get
ken08 June 2008
how god imparts his spirit (1)
When we repent and are baptized, we recieve two gifts. One is forgiveness of our sins. All our mistakes of the past are blotted out. We are completely
ken08 June 2008
jesus, the i am (0)
Perhaps the boldest claim jesus made about his identity was the statement, most as*uredly, i say to you, before abraham was, i am (john8:58).
ken08 June 2008
what is true worship? (0)
True worship of god involves nothing short of the human heart by faith in jesus christ and his sacrifice. External worship practices alone are inadequ
ken08 June 2008
causes of humanitys problems (0)
Human goverment has not succeeded because, in the final an*lysis, humanity simply does not know to live. Through the prophet jeremiah, gods warns that
ken08 June 2008
the awesome purpose of life. (0)
As we have already seen, all human beings descended from adam and eve. We are their extended family. Because of his parentage, adam was liteally a son

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* newhopechurch

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP