Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Tithingtime > Topics
apostle4
Blessed be the name of God almighty for His immense mercy, forbearance, kindness, and incomparable love invested in the redemption of man, from the ignominious valley of woes and death, to the mountain of eternal peaceful life.
May the amazing grace of God be multiply to all nations and ages, in Jesus name.

The prophetic inscriptions of this inspired work is dedicated to all nations and ages.
It is a divine inspirational providence, directing universal attention to the bitter retributes of repudiations and alterations of God's unalterable laws (As contain in the holy book of God), in the human journey of womb to tomb;
That whoever is under the sway of deception or ignorance may behold the knowledge of God's finnal vengance against unrepented individual negligence to His moral rules of duties; If perhaps some may consider the great danger of the fate of unrepented ungodliness, in contrast with the future's eternal amazing glories of God's saints;
And thereby repent of their ungodliness, and safe their soul from the inevitable woes ahead of unrepented adjourners and forsakes of God's holy instructions.

The multiplex manifestation of God's grace - as cemented upon the eman ting rock of truth, are conceal in steadfast drill of this divine call of reformative duty.
Moreover, the content of this prophetic message is a sure access of eternal glory to who ever shall obey Its declearation, But a faithful witness against the soul of whoever disdain or forsake it, in the glorious and drearious day of God's finnal judgement.

I beseech the entire human race to appeal to this virtuous reformative call, Behold its glory, And be liberated from the fear of been a victim of the divine judgement ahead of the entire human race.
Be wise, and conserve the eternal peace of thy soul.

MORAL INSTITUTION OF REVIVAL.

When the supreme legislative commitee of any nation lapse unadultrated ecclesiastical enactment, secular principles rise in alluring vestment of benevolence, and dominate the governing circle with overweening flatteries.
When a nation is govern by incessant secular enactment;
Idolatry, sodomy, and all forms of aborminable exertment wax strong.
When the aborminating arts of a nation wax strong to the intent of been characterize with license and trademarks, the divine grace of God will depart from her.
When a nation fall short of God's grace, she is expose to great dangers, streaming from economics and political turmoil to natural disaster, pestilences, and famine.
The greatest woes that await such an individual if they repent not of their ungodliness is said to be mark by irresistable agony withing God prepared eternal lake of consuming fire, against unrepented ungodliness - according to the book of life.

Such is the present condition of the world we live.
Ground atrocities - mark by God's holy instruction with unpraticable and uncompromizing ink, had been highly praticed and compromised globally, to the intent of license and trade-marks.
It was whispered to my hearing in a certain trance that most maghty nations had been weighed in a spiritual balance, fond wanting, and marked with the annihilating ink of sodom, if they repent not of their ungodlines - the certain element of deception, which they infar to be freedom of the will, alluring millions of souls to eternal doom.
The world is almost lost in the perpetual jungle of spiritual turmoil.
We have only chance of restoration to God's grace, which is to revive and firmly establish the abandoned moral institution of God as contain in the holy book of life.
The abandone moral institution of God can not be revived by philosophical, methodological, and secularistic intuations or whatsoever;
Though they serve confortable at this present limited age, Yet do they aggavate the risk of been on the dark side of eternal destiny, becouse of their insubordinate ties against God's rules of morality.
The only trustful moral institution that can successfully rescue our spiritually diseased world from all forms of limited and unlimited turmoil is the HOLY COMMANDMENT OF GOD, As paraphrase by our lord Jesus Christ in His sermon on the mountain; A sermon most remarkable amid theological and ecclesiastical history, most sumptuous eloquence of precceding and succeeding generations, characterized by Its minute paraphrase of the everlasting laws and prophets, to the plainest level of understanding, glowing with elegant inductions of providential benevolence, set at the cutting-edge of liberating innumerable souls from the sphere of despair to the realm of unbounded glory, dedicated to perpetual universal human race.
The commandment of God is the only trustful institution of moralities, where the children of light are thought and made perfect of the will of God in the life of mankind.
Whoever humbly inbue its heart and mind with the wholesome instructions of God's moral institution, shall be blessed mortally and eternally;
they shall lack nothing needful, been aid by the Creator and supreme ruler of heavens and earth;
They shall prosper in what ever they do, been under divine direction of the holy spirit;
Even the wrath of their enemy shall work good for them, as it is written: 'ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THOSE WHO LOVE GOD, ROMANS 8:28'.

Whoever despise the command of God inpregnate its own soul with lasting sorrow streaming into eternal doom;
Though they pile-up material treasure to the brim, and live sumptuously in this present temporary age, Yet it shall be ill with their soul in the days of eternity.
They shall be consume with endless agony withing the blazing lake of burning brime stones, for disdaining the holy instructions of God.

Whoever is destitute of bread and honour God's word, is better than whoever gain the whole world and disdain the laws of God.
Thus says the LORD:
WOE!
WOE!!
WOE!!!
Woe to them who forsake the instructions of their maker, and repent not of their ungodliness.
They shall die shamefully and resurrect to the resurection of shame and contempt.
Thus says the LORD of heavens and earth:
O ye creatures of mine, whom I created spontaneously in My Image and Likeness,
Oh that ye had heeded My word, thy peace would had flow like rivers of water.
Oh that ye will now hear the voice of My beloved Son, whom I offered for thy sacrifial attonement, that thou may behold eternal life of peace.
Oh that ye will now reconsider how genuine is My love for thee!
How fervent is the zeal of My beloved Son for the salvation of thy soul!
He Who knew no sin, Whom I gave up for thy redemption, in My hot love for thy salvation.
I gave Him up, of Its Own free will, to be betrayed, mocked, blasphemed, bruised, wounded, crusify, and died on calvery cross, for the redemption of thy soul fron hell to heaven.
But ye had cast down His word and forgoten His bitter sufferring for the salvation of thy soul.
These days I declear to thee, as I had allways said:
How I wish to gather thee together in My eternal kingdom of peace, but ye are unwilling.
Therefor thou are left to thy own desolution.
But will thou be made strong and prosperous?
Will thou be made perfect in profound wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Me thy God, Who made thee by My hands, and inspired thee with breath of life?
Then heed these faithful words.I command thee to login thy soul, heart, mind, and strenght to the institution of My commandment; Be imbue wit Its wholesome instructions; Be healed of thy deadly wound; And conserve the eternal peace of thy soul. *THE AXIOMS OF PRATICAL UNGOLINESS* Beloved people of God, for whom Christ died, Sail with me in my rivers of maxim, with an eagle eyes, devoted heart, and open mind; That thou may be fit to comprehend the symbolic meaning of what you are about to hear and percive, as i take you from A to Z of my personer experience in the broad world of ungodliness. I was divinely instruct by the spirit of Almighty to write and foward this prophetic testimony to the ends of the world. It symbolize the fate of each an individual, of all nations and ages, denoting their just retributions and recompense, on account of vice and virtue. Therefor, ye who hear, open thy heart and learn from my experience, that ye may be transpire from the sphere of spiritual dubiousity to the realm of awereness; And not be lead astray by listless alluring element, concealed in spiritually sterile dogmas, whose eternal destiny law low in the ignominous lees of contemptuous agony and incessant mortification. When i was a child, i was the most beloved of my father amid eight sons, and the unbroken soul joy of my mother. Unlike king solomon the great, or other great thinkers, who adhere to parental and ecclesail moral instructions from birth to age of accountabilability, i was lead astray at the climax of teen, been allured by illicit love for money, and lascivious passion for pleasure. When i was seventeen years old, ignorantly bartered the vibrant knoweledge i imbibe from parantal and ecclesial moral instructions, for a vice vission of wealt acquisition via hook or crook. I was stained with multi-vice of infamy, bond with pejurious cord, under the shelter of illicious cupidity; Just to get rich and plunge deep into the oceans of voluptuousness. But it was to no avail. Contrary to my illicious luxuriant desire, i was foolishly sliding down to ignominious premature tomb. My vices of infamy were scrupulously secretive that they were know to nobody apart from accomplices. But didn't know they were lay bare in the Eyes of Him, Whose Eyes are witness of all deep and dark secrets of all generations. The grave tempest that arose (Kindle by unseen forces of nature, design for the cheastining of men, if perhaps they may acknowledge their errors, repent, and be delivered from the way of eternal doom) after that incautious silly transformation; irresistly wind me acrose my home land to a strange land, and caged me with those rejected by nations, who were ultraly wide in barbaric crimes, no longer fit to dwell in any free and fair community.
9 Replies 840 Views 0 Bookmarks
Page #: 1/2
> »
> »
topics posts
Page#

* Tithingtime Forum
fav Bookmarks

* Tithingtime

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP