Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* NaturismintheUK > Topics
kntguy
I am keen naturist living in Cambrigdeshire and have been a parti ting nudist since i was 17 years old and still living in Kent. Twenty odd years have passed, and i am older and wiser (HA!) but i still enjoy the nude lifestyle, whenever and wherever I can, not just at home or in the garden, but on some of the UKs many naturist beaches as well. I am also trying to develop a webpage with news, info, pix and all thing naturist on it! Its a bit tricky tho as I dont have a computer, so have to do it on me fone! If u visit the site, please bear with me as its taking ages to sort out! anyway, thats enough about me! I am hoping to build an online nude community and social network and make some naturist freinds to share tips, gossip and swap suggestions as to the best beaches, venues, websites, clubs and holiday destinations! So, if you enjoy the naked life, then this is your chance to say hi i'm a naturist too! and hopefully make some new freinds, have a laff and a chat! So please leave a message, and tell me all about yourself. Alternatly, if anyone does not wish to leave a message here, but would like to make contact then please feel free 2 inbox me, or put thru a bud request! Hope 2 hear from u soon!
2 Replies 2393 Views 0 Bookmarks
topics posts

* NaturismintheUK Forum
fav Bookmarks

* NaturismintheUK

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP