Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Kenyanpoets > Topics

kenyann August 2010
ALL-KENYANS (0)
hi4.gifJoin the bestest,funest,nd fastest growing kenyan group on prodigits kald ALL-KENYANS.Check it out and enjoy the fun.Nyc tym yall.
calvo November 2009
Sswitss (1)
She felt as soft as the kiss,her lips just as swit.i thot i was in a dream,so beautiful to be real.the moments seem brief with her presence so swits.s
calvo August 2008
My small thoughts (0)
From luck we tell,by words we mend and to the heart,we rest
calvo August 2008
Green eyed disgust (0)
It was touchn,the mystrey of the knight,the killing of the lite n the reveal of the dance.no wonda he cried,no mo culd he hold.the truth had no lust,b
calvo August 2008
We r an ancient quote (0)
We r 2 ride,wen the tides r so high,we r 2 shine,wen the nite seems dull.we r 2 fight,wen war gets in control,we r 2 cry,wen words seem no mo.we r a j
calvo August 2008
Maryshi (1)
She came so swift,wit a bliss n a please.2 c her is my wish,evry in my list.i'd write her in my dreams,as a fairy 4rm the winds.ohh! she pleaseth me w
calvo August 2008
Hamattan wind (1)
I follow this feel, i follow this wish.mayb 1 day it wil b,mayb 1 day al b it.it sweeps so swift wit a breeze.it brings so sweet a gentle wind.my dad
calvo August 2008
I died (1)
I remember my death,i remember that day.lust was in his heart,anger in his eyes.rose the sharply sword,thru my throat it killd me softly.my dad stud t
calvo July 2008
My day (0)
It was brown n blak,the colour of her hair.she was brown n pretty.swit was her voice,tasty her meal.am enchantd am in love.with no 1 but her.mwaah blo
calvo July 2008
Kiss (0)
Teach me how to kiss,the tender in ur lips.teach me how to swim,across the hardles of ur drims.u r my wish,that beautiful bit i mis of my drims.show m
calvo July 2008
The gal that i love (1)
She came as a gift,wrapd in in a lovely dress.she had that kiss,soothing down deep.wot a prety she is.i may live 2 love,the gal of my heart.i may live
otienos June 2008
wat is love (2)
Wots ur definition of love
otienos June 2008
I miss u (0)
I have a feelthat 1 day we'l miti came 2 thinkthere's no1 2 ci have a dreamthat i live 2 blivei wish i culd c u againi wish i culd kis u againits a to

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Kenyanpoets

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP