Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* nintendowii > Topics

soulsiph June 2010
**leaving** (0)
Hey guys, I'm leaving this group, it's dead. If ya want, check out my new WiiCorner group that I'm working on. I had fun while it lasted!
si_27_uk March 2010
Animal Crossing : City Folk (4)
woo hoo downloading as we speak i hope this game is good as i liked nds version
soulsiph March 2010
Wi-fi Compatible Games (0)
A place to list all Wii and DS Wi-fi compatible games----
soulsiph March 2010
soulsiph February 2010
Nintendo News (USA) [16]
The Nintendo Conference 2008.(Ninty's solution to not showing at TGS) **Big Announcements** --New DSi hand-held console in '09 (import from Japan in November '08) -more on this later... [b
soulsiph January 2010
2010 Previews - Wii/DS (3)
My picks to look forward to for Wii in 2010 : - The Grinder - Lost in Shadow - Metroid : Other M - Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes - NBA
si_27_uk March 2009
Mario Kart [9]
wow what a game this is. How many of u play this online and whos completed it and unlocked everything
k_rabbit March 2009
Pikmin 3 (1)
I haven't ever played Pikmin, or Pikmin 2, but I am hoping that I will get into the series through Pikmin 3. I hear nothing but good things abo
soulsiph March 2009
Sega / A Strong Line-up... (0)
With Mad World , The Conduit , and The House of The Dead : Overkill , all hitting the Wii. Sega seems to have a strong line-up . I will try to update
soulsiph March 2009
The Big Holiday season (5)
So the USA.gif holiday season is almost here, and Wii got some games coming! Here's a list of games I expect to be hard hitters this 2008 season
soulsiph November 2008
Smackdown vs Raw 09 (4)
I will be getting this hopefully. * I will update as soon as possible *
si_27_uk November 2008
Wario Land Shake It (1)
wow wow wow wat a game this is. if u like all the mario series then this will keep u entertained for a long time with replay after u completed the gam
soulsiph November 2008
Review Center (5)
Please post reviews of Wii software and hardware here. I keep my reviews simple and to the point. Please feel free to post your reviews however you wi
soulsiph November 2008
Wii Music (2)
Play with up to 60+ instruments! (Will update as soon as possible)
si_27_uk November 2008
Wii friend codes (4)
right lets put all our friend codes here. And we'll try getting every1 to av a few games online sumtime.

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* nintendowii

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP