Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* ShopAnondotnet > Topics
sexykira
Frequently Asked Questions

How do I shop on your website?
If you do not have a catalog, browse through it online! Simply click on the Shop link on the top menu bar and then click on the catalog you wish to view. You'll find yourself looking page-by-page through our online catalog. Just click on a category or item for more information! The website will give you the option to add the item to your cart.

If you have a catalog and already know what you'd like to order, just click on Shop to enter in the item number and quantity and add items directly into your cart.

How do I know the available balance on my gift card?
Need to know the balance on your gift card? Click Check Gift Card Balance on the left bar. Enter in your 22-digit gift card number as it appears on the back side of your card and click Get Balance.

How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We will send you an e-mail confirming the details of your order immediately. You can expect your order to be fulfilled and mailed within 3 business days. Please allow up to 7 business days from time of shipment to receive your order.

You can check the shipping status of your order from the Home page by clicking on Check Order Status or through the My Account menu.

Why should I register on your site?
Registering on our website will pre-populate your personal information when you check out. It will also allow us to keep you informed of any specials or sales running on our website. Also, if you lose your gift card and you've already registered on our website, our system will have stored your information, including your gift card balance, allowing you to shop on our website without the physical card!

Who do I contact if I have questions or problems?
If you need to contact us, our contact information is listed on the bottom of the home page. You may call us or e-mail us and we will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible.

Can I order from you without a gift card?
You must use one of our gift cards to cover part or all of your purchases when you place your very first order on our website. Any subsequent orders do not require a gift card, but of course you may continue to use gift cards on our website at any time. Any order amount above your gift card value will be processed using the PayPal credit card processing system .

Can I place an order with you without using your website?
Of course! Just contact us and let us know how we can help. Our phone number and e-mail address are listed under Contact Us on our home page.

Do I need a PayPal account to use my credit card?
No! Our website will process your credit card payment through the PayPal credit card processing system whether you have a PayPal account of your own or not.

Is my personal information secure?
We take the privacy of your personal information very seriously and will only use your information in accordance with the terms of our Privacy Policy. We currently use the Internet standard of 128-bit SSL encryption. You will be within a secure environment when you submit your payment information.

How can I pay for my order?
The first order you place on our website must include gift card payment. Any payment due above the gift card amount will be processed through PayPal. You may also use PayPal to process payment for any additional orders placed on our website, in lieu of or in combination with gift card payments.

What is your return policy?
If you experience a problem with your order, or if you wish to return an item, simply contact us via e-mail, by phone or by mail.

What do I do if I've lost my gift card?
If you've registered your gift card on our website, then we have stored your gift card number and balance in our systems. Unfortunately, we are unable to replace lost or stolen gift cards if they have not been registered in our system.

0 Replies 378 Views 0 Bookmarks
topics posts

* ShopAnondotnet Forum
fav Bookmarks

* ShopAnondotnet

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP