Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* NEW-APOSTOLIC-CHURCH > Topics

tko3245 February 2011
? (0)
How do i quit qroup
solvent1 January 2010
Group Owner [16]
The New Apostolic Church need a new Group Leader. This church has very strong teachings. And membes are solid in their faith. A Godly NAC member need
csanti June 2009
Stepdwn (4)
Sum ministars.cant cary ther mision.cause of cir tance forseen at home.Div.da church dnt agree&then 1 is woried bt havg no ministry.
tsh3po June 2009
Open Discussion About NAC Ministries (6)
It Is Highly Recommended That The Ministries In The NAC cht.1,2 And 3 Topics Should Be Discussed Here And Not In Their Original Postings! Thanx!
csanti June 2009
S/s body (2)
Parents shld wuk tog2help their kidz undastand their faith
csanti June 2009
Affairs of ministers (3)
They should b taken4rom they post
rider13 June 2008
Differences (4)
What are the basic beliefs of your church and are they compatical with Baptist beliefs? thank_you.gif
brandts April 2008
Solvent (3)
forgive all my lies, i am solvent, and now i stole tiaan3's id. I wont be part of this group anymore.
johnyy January 2008
Geliefdes (6)
Wees versigtig wat julle se in groepe. Die woord het baie krag wat uitgaan. dit kan dood slaan. Hou by onvervalste leeringe. mense moet aangelok word
6j0 January 2008
HELP! [31]
What is the difrence between the OLD APOSTOLIC CHUCHE and yours.PLZZ??
tsh3po August 2006
The Ministries In The NAC (0)
APOSTLES-By The Commission Of Jesus! 1) Chief Apostle 2) District Apostle 3) Apostle___THEIR RESPONSIBLITIES-1) Preaching The Gospel Of Jesus Christ I
tsh3po August 2006
The Ministries In The NAC chpt.2 (0)
PRIESTLY_MINISTRIES-By Commission Of The Apostle! 1) Bishop 2) District Elder 3) District Evangelist 4) Shepherd 5) Evangelist 6) Priest___THEIR RESPO
tsh3po August 2006
The Ministries In The NAC chpt.3 (0)
DEACONS-By Commission Of The Apostle! 1) Deacon 2) Subdeacon___THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES-1) Supporting The Priest 2,a) Testifying The Truth To Help Those

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* NEW-APOSTOLIC-CHURCH

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP