Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* TwEAk-my-OS > Topics

edit.or August 2009
higher hacking level (3)
using reshacker,you can access many os app s ,,under the hood,, alter dialogs replace bitmaps,replace resources which can improve lots of stuffs from
edit.or August 2009
remove windows file protection (0)
if you try to overwrite,let s say C:/WINDOWS/RESOURCES/THEMES/LUNA/LUNA.MSSTYLES you ll be unplesently suprised.the most obvious the file size should
edit.or August 2009
bye bye long backups (0)
make sure you have two partitions on your hard drive.i use only 9gb for xp along with the applications i install in program files.use the other partit
edit.or August 2009
stop useless reg exts (0)
did you know that every time you use open with... with unknown files explorer stores the extension of that unknown file to the registry just to preser
edit.or August 2009
fast file creation (0)
under pop up menu new,select shortcut,the wizard window should appear on screen along with an extensionless file ,,new shortcut,, . now without closin
nuqi March 2009
Tskmngr enabling via gpedit (0)
U nid 2 use the gpedit.msc utility or delete the /policies registry entry in Dos.But Iam gonna show u the non-permanent fix.Type gpedit.msc in RUN,on
nuqi March 2009
Xp Tweaks (0)
Win XP Tweaks ----------- STARTUP ----------- Windows Prefetcher ****************** [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SYSTEM Current
nuqi March 2009
Del regsvr/new folder.exe virus (0)
regsvr.exe or New Folder.exe eats up yo CPU's cycles and Memory...So stop thinkin' autorun.inf is entirely a dumb virus. 1. CUT THE SUPPLY LINE YO:
nuqi March 2009
Stop closin tskmngr+ (0)
Stop regedit, taskmgr or msconfig from automatically closin' Tip:::Try a boot scan with Avast 1. Create a copy of the rege
nuqi March 2009
Unload DLLs (0)
Use Regedit: H_KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Explorer. Create a new sub-key named 'AlwaysUnloadDLL' and set the defau
nuqi March 2009
Increase Boot Speed. (0)
Firstly, check your BI0S boot options; 1.make sure the hard drive is on AUTO DETECT 2. Disable the floppy drive 3.Enable the hard disk as the only boo
nuqi March 2009
Use Regedit to Disable Autorun (0)
Sometimes gpedit.msc gets corrupt and regedit might be the only option.Just follow the following registry key; HKEYLOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCURRENTCONTROLSE

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* TwEAk-my-OS

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP