Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* ATHOLOGIA > Topics

fanking February 2010
whirl pool of confusion (0)
relentless days,painfuly slither by.garnished thoughts,nurtured by all my futile cries drench my heart in sweet fear .False innocense stain my masked
nuqi June 2009
Theft Of Yore (0)
Her skin as dark as oil Crack like drying lava, Her eyes brown as earth She cries scarlet tears of the Agony of thier dire ruse,[br
fanking March 2009
imprisoned within (1)
With no sense of time,I lay silent,a prisoner of my own mind.where the sun neither sets nor rises.It maintains an evil grin.Im forever haunted by own
fanking March 2009
Saved frm within (1)
loneliness ravages my dishaved entity.Eating me up frm within,leavin me empty nd hallow,a living corpse.insecurity strangles me,only to die within.but
sexfast March 2009
LET ME DIE (1)
WITH ME DIES A MAN, A STRANGER TO MOST AND AN ENEMY FOR SOME. NO REASON TO HAVE PITY OF THIS ABORTION WHO LIVED IN SILENCE AND MADE MORE NOISE THAN WA
sexfast March 2009
MY FINAL POEM (3)
IV SHARED THE LIES AND THE FORBIDEN DREAMS OF A LOVE THAT HAS ONLY HURT ME! I SHALL TAKE WITH ME ITS SWEET SMELL OF A DYING ROSE, THE BEST OF OF WHAT
fanking March 2009
Will never know. (0)
U lay there day nd night bt neva utter a word.Detouchd frm reality,its as tho u hav ceased to exist.yo thots neva materialize,they fade into oblivion
fanking March 2009
Wasted day (0)
Wit one last gloomy peicin stare the sun sets once again,wit disbelief I watch the heavens turn silver black instead of blue,givn way to heavenly bodi
fanking February 2009
life of a grotesque (3)
Its an image relatd 2 nightmares, A scare to the kids. An Icon of horor and all tht is morbid. In reality it just sits, its a lifeless sto
sexfast February 2009
my final hour (2)
i had nothing left to share but love! i had nothing left to give but life! i'v been thorne to bits and stolen of my natural rights, but my life is min
sexfast February 2009
HELLS GATE (2)
I LOST U ! THEN I FOUND U AND THEN LOST U AGAIN! MY GOD THE PAIN! THE HEART THAT SUBSTAINS THE STRAIN! THE FEAR OF LOST, IT KILLS MY BRAIN! IS IT I U
nuqi February 2009
Icalo cesu? (2)
Ifintu ifibi ifilecitika nafitupalama nomba tefya kudabwa pantu fili kwati bana besu, Uliwonse alesekelesa uku mona umunankwe uku chula kuli ana insek
nuqi February 2009
Hasta Luego, Mi Amor. (0)
Underneath the face we've known her by lays a withering ny*ph, She saves everyone but forgets to save herself like a powerless angel she falls and awa
sexfast February 2009
SIGNS OF THE TIME (1)
LOOK DEEP! NOTHING IS HUMAN HERE! LOOK FAR ! U SHALL SEE NOTHING ! NOTHING IS THERE! ALL IS ILLUSION! REALITY HAS BECOME AN OPTIONAL! IF U WANT THE TR
sexfast February 2009
SORROW (1)
in this land of make believe we think to knw who we ar talkn 2 but its all an illusion! and when u wake up u wil find that u have run frm hell strait

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* ATHOLOGIA

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP