Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* askmen > Topics

osolo98 2010
Strength of a WOman (1)
Men make the world go round, but women make them do it. Behind every successful man... But why? The widest held perception is that sometimes men think
osolo98 2010
Date you Ex? (5)
Among the people one should never date is the ex, or so it's said. Would i again date my ex? I very much would! If there was a genuine reason why we 1
osolo98 2010
Is Beyonce hot? (1)
Personally i wouldn't really rate her highly she just pulls off this s*x symbol thing well, but that's something any lady dressed like her could easil
osolo98 November 2009
Mr Right or Mr Right now? (0)
Apparently tide is changing and more women are now looking for temporary relationships. As they become more career oriented, they nolonger wanna be ti
simonndu May 2009
why r u a player yet u got 1 (1)
dem need to know
osolo98 May 2009
Why are you still single? (5)
Yes, why exactly. Ever considered that u c'd actually be the rzn why you are alone and single. Not the looks, no! Trust me looks never matter, not in
osolo98 April 2009
Introduction ceremonies (0)
I just attended one and i felt sorry for the total exploitation and unreasonable fines the groom incurred. Do we still need these introduction ceremon
osolo98 March 2009
When he/she cheats on u (1)
This is a situation one is most likely to face sometime. The body's natural urge for s*x, the fact that people can't avoid working in environments wit
osolo98 February 2009
Men and s*x (3)
That men think about s*x alot, yeah that's true, on average 5 times a day, perhaps more. The main s*x organ for a guy is his brain. The brain seems d
osolo98 February 2009
Love at 1st sight (2)
Does it exist? Personally it has happened to me twice. I saw this gal and trust me, it was not infatuation or lust.
osolo98 February 2009
Till death do us part (4)
Can a lady stay when you get total broke or physically disabled and yet she has an alternative (person she can run to)? Personally i think 9 in 10 wil
osolo98 February 2009
Woman empowerment (0)
I think it is going too far, woman eman tion. No wonder there are an increased number of divorces, marriages are no longer stable. Though i think wome
osolo98 February 2009
The M word (0)
Should it be discouraged? Can it affect a relationship? I think most of the said negative effects of are just myths, not true. That it causes premat
osolo98 January 2009
Just good friends (0)
Can boys and girls just be good friends? For me i think no. Just get any 2 good friends of the opposite s*x. Let then retire to the same place each da
osolo98 January 2009
Single and searching?! (0)
Let me take the case of lonely hearts pages. Single guy searching for single lady, single lady searchin lady searching for single guy. Why don't they

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* askmen

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP