Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* askmen > Topics

osolo98 January 2009
As a lady cheats (0)
Well i don't know what goes on in her mind but quoting from what one told me, it's simple. She wants to have some fun. She knows she'll never get caug
osolo98 January 2009
In a cheater's mind -man (0)
Practically any kind of woman can turn on a straight man, if she want's to and or tries to. Trust me by the time a man cheats on you there are 50 othe
osolo98 January 2009
?Mr?Mrs Right? (0)
Is there really someone out there that is your mr right or mrs right, waiting for 4u? Are u gonna spend 4rever waiting 4 him/her? If you r waiting to
osolo98 January 2009
The one you should marry (0)
In life you come across so many different kinds of people. Sometimes it is hard to choose which kind of person you want for the rest of your life. My
osolo98 January 2009
Female emotion (0)
On the other hand, if you helped a lady pick up something she's dropped, unless she's secretly always like you, then it's a gesture she'll forget in t
osolo98 January 2009
Male emotion (0)
Any form of attention that a lady gives a guy usually affects the hormonal balance. Any unexpected hi, or even her helping you remove that piece of th
osolo98 January 2009
1st cut is the deepest (0)
About 4yrs ago i fell for this girl. It did not work out and broke up just after 7months. We clicked in everything so much that i've measured and comp

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* askmen

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP