Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* PrayingPeople > Topics
oubaas
WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY?

He that dwelleth in the secrete place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1 * del edit

oubaas 19.12.08 - 09:13pm
Exodus 20:3 - 4: 3 You shall have no other gods before me. 4 You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments. * del edit
---
oubaas 19.12.08 - 09:14pm
from endtimes: Yes, oubaas, fairies, goblens, dwarfs, is demonic and having pictures of them, trinkents and ornaments of them will have an influence on a person spiritually, and physically. It is an open door for demonic activity and influence. I think it is gothic. These creatures does exist but it is demons posing as fairies and dwards etc. Has to do with whitchcraft. * del edit
---
oubaas 19.12.08 - 09:15pm
Exodus 22:18 King James Version: Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Good News Version: Put to death any woman who practices magic. New International Version: Do not allow a sorceress to live. * del edit
---
oubaas 19.12.08 - 09:15pm
Deuteronomy 18:10-11 King James Version: There shall not be found among you anyone ....that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. Good News Version: ...and don't let your people practice divination or look for omens or use spells or charms and don't let them consult the spirits of the dead. * del edit
---
oubaas 19.12.08 - 09:16pm
Galatians 5:19-20 King James Version: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft... Good News Version: immoral, filthy and indecent actions; in worship of idols and witchcraft... New International Version: s*xual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft... * del edit
---
oubaas 19.12.08 - 09:17pm
About Revelation 21:8 King James Version: sorcerers Good News Version: those who practice magic New International Version: those who practice magical arts.
4 Replies 4952 Views 0 Bookmarks
topics posts

* PrayingPeople Forum
fav Bookmarks

* PrayingPeople

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP