Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* SoulTalk > Topics

jolian29 2011
Not enough anything (0)
I been always criticised about my way in dissecting, as they say, the human existance into a body, mind, heart, and soul. They always criticised my wa
jolian29 July 2010
Sonata 4 (0)
. . . Gently, my hands touch your sleepin body. . . You, who i dream within, sleep. The night now will take cover in the trees. He will sleep on his e
jolian29 June 2010
meanings (0)
how easy it is that living become a waste of time. Not without a meaning, no man should spend a moment of life. But how would i do when all the meanin
y.n0t June 2010
Fly (0)
Here again am gatheri my pain. Watching him readin my words again And again.. He's tryin to smell the letters and kiss my hand writting... He's thinki
jolian29 May 2010
about love (0)
..... Stop talking about love. Every in the world says he loves somebody, it means nothing. It still doesn't mean anything. What you feel only matte
jolian29 May 2010
the ice within (0)
spreadin slowly to each cell of my body, this freezing silence, and can't tell no more if im still alive. Like a hungry monster growing within, eating
y.n0t April 2010
Neva been missd (0)
Your voice echo denies to leave me.. While am like a heartbroken child takin a part in the room angle.. So dark there.. So scared child. Forgots her n
jolian29 April 2010
when we part (0)
you just walk out the door. You say goodbye and i close the door and fast a flood of longing and nostalgia takes over me. I think ill wait for you ag
y.n0t January 2010
Touch me. (0)
[i] Let the clouds rain so heavily by your sweetness.. Let the earth taste our love.. Be close to me, hold my waste and take me paradise.. Y0ur my lov
jolian29 January 2010
You (1)
You are my burning desire to the soft touch and tender eyes. . . . You are my longing to the rainy days. . . When the eyes of heaven shed little soft
y.n0t January 2010
I love you (0)
[i]I want you to kill me.. I want you to love me.. Coz i love you.. I want you to cuddle me.. Coz am your small queen, and the childhood marks still d
yvonne09 January 2010
1st love (1)
t is always d best.
overseas January 2010
Real lv.. (2)
Real lv is when someone loves someone with all his mind, body n soul not by a word neither by a rose .. It's like water, we can't live without it n it
y.n0t January 2010
Wonder. (0)
I just wonder why people joind a group but never post somthing. I hope this group be alive again soon. Nancy.
y.n0t November 2009
He g0na disappear. (0)
[i]Oh man, tell me..? For any cloud your lips are belong. .?For any winds your hands are belong..? Target.. Which side your thoughts are g0in... To le

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* SoulTalk

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP