Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Dump-A-Guy > Topics
simone.g
Dear,___ [(a)Pig (b)Worm (c)Slave (d)Mr. Heartburn (e)Sob that lives with me (f) -eating fool (g)Worthless (h)Man (i)Sweetie (j)Darling] I've been___ [(a)burning with hatred (b)putting up with your cr*p for months (c)wanting to hack it off for days now (d)thinking about the quality of our life (e)considering murder for I while] and, unable to verbalize my feelings in a manner in which you would understand, put the matter aside until I could conjure up a more focused thought to bear. In a nutshell,___ [(a)you are worthless (b)I hate you (c)you smell really bad (d)all my friends are tired of you flirting with them (e)your taste in music s*cks (f)SHAVE DAMMIT! (g)your friends are all worms and losers like you! (h)I hate that T-shirt! Burn it already! (i)cook with less oil! I feel like a pimple when you squeeze me! (j)why dont you just jog, or something] And another thing,___ [(a)if you ever want to get laid again (b)if you dont want me to run off with that cute guy from work (c)if you feel like keeping that thing attached forever (d)if you want to STAY in the ba t (
1 Replies 947 Views 0 Bookmarks
topics posts

* Dump-A-Guy Forum
fav Bookmarks

* Dump-A-Guy

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP