Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Cooksvscooking > Topics
fmafa20
Cooking is an art.Everyone must eat to live a healthy life and survive. To eat you've got to cook.Food can be bought in shops prepared readily but cooking your own food and eating alone or serving others is really interesting, healthy, clean and cost effective.When i say interesting there are many things that splash into mind. Some are as follows;The utensils we use for what and why.The food we are gona prepare.The menu.The ingredients used.Where to shop.When to purchase- weekly or monthly?How long can we preserve the ingredients and how to preserve?Timing is most important in cooking if you have a timetable to have you meal or not you have to have a timetable to cook you meal. Having your meals in time is important to maintain your health.Cleanliness is the most important part in Cooking. If the food is not clean even you wont feel like eating.Recently a person who ate my food commented as even if your food does not tastes good i feel like eating because its very clean and neat. Neatness in cooking refers to the presentation. The way you present you dish should give the audience the appetite to eat even if they are not hungry.When i say cost effective, many buy food but some dont know what the bought and think its not tasty and throw it away, some buy excess amount of food and waste. If you cook your own meal you'll know how much to cook for how many. And you save from wasting.Hope you found the above interesting and got some tips hope to hear from you'l comments. Email meFmafaza.haleem@gmail.com
0 Replies 134 Views 0 Bookmarks
topics posts

* Cooksvscooking Forum
fav Bookmarks

* Cooksvscooking

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP