Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* StupidQuestions > Topics

nightpup August 2010
Group News (4)
Hi. This is where you will find my correspondences with you. The place to stay up to date with what's going on in the group.
sanchezz August 2010
WOOOPSE!!! (0)
If crime fighters fight crime n fire fighters fight fire,then do freedom fighters fight freedom???!
gyne July 2010
Is kissing cheating? (3)
My girlfrend recently caught me kissing her best frend. We broke up coz she believes I cheated on her; so is kissing cheating?
nightpup July 2010
Just Talk [17]
Hi. If you just want to talk or say things off-topic, you can post those things here.
jakimc July 2010
Penguins (3)
Why don't penguins get cold feet? Or do they?
gyne July 2010
Guys ask girls (1)
Naturally, men r supposd 2 seduce girls; y r girls doing it this days? Its annoying.
nightpup July 2010
~To Me (3)
Hi. This is the thread to use if you want to ask me or say something to me about the group (unless ofcourse It's something you'd prefer to message me
jakimc July 2010
Time travel (8)
If u had the use of a time machine would u go 2 the past or the future? What would u do when u got there?
nightpup July 2010
Girls ask Guys (7)
Although you can always post up your own topic, I thought I'd get the ball rolling with this one. Maybe it will shake loose a few more ideas and quest
nightpup July 2010
Group improvement (6)
What could I do to make this group better?
nightpup June 2010
Countries telling truth (8)
I know this is kind of a heavy question, but......do countries around the world tell the truth about things like breast cancer and A.I.D.S.? You know,
nightpup June 2010
General Knowledge (7)
Just in case you DO have a general knowledge Why is the sky blue? type question, please put it in here.
nightpup June 2010
Ask the Famous (5)
If you could ask a famous person, living or dead, what ever you wanted, who would it be and what would you ask?
nightpup June 2010
Guys ask Girls (2)
Although you can always post up your own topic, I thought I'd get the ball rolling with this one. Maybe it will shake loose a few more ideas and quest
nightpup June 2010
German use of Garten (0)
I don't understand the German use of Garten/garden. To me, a garden has stuff in it with leaves and stems, but the Germans have things like a Bier Gar

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* StupidQuestions

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP