Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* ONLYGOD > Topics

tayokay October 2010
is it a sin 2 love (0)
If i may ask is it a crime 4 a guy 2 love i like sm1 2 ans my questn.tanx wen i wait 4 d reply.
brosdj September 2010
Whom do u belvd? (0)
God atimes test us just 2 knw whom we blvd.and hw our faith is strong in whom we blvd.so brods and sis knw whom u blvd and trust him.he wont fail u.
zh0rd77 September 2010
Some Responsability of a chris (1)
1]People need the LORD so we must lead them to CHRIST JESUS!thier salvation2]we christian must contribute to production of m0re christian.3.]we Christ
zh0rd77 September 2010
How a man save (1)
Belive and Acept LORD JESUS as a LORD and savior and walk in HIS WORD(remain in Him) and you will be SAVED. You and your household!. And the save mus
zh0rd77 September 2010
How a man save (0)
Belive and Acept LORD JESUS as a LORD and savior and walk in HIS WORD(remain in Him) and you will be SAVED. You and your household!. And the save mus
zh0rd77 September 2010
Growing christian (0)
1]a mature christian(spiritualy) know how to feed themselves.ex.They Read d bibleex.tHEY PRAISE and worship GOD privatelyex.They are hapy seeking more
zh0rd77 September 2010
Some Responsability of a chris (0)
1]People need the LORD so we must lead them to CHRIST JESUS!thier salvation2]we christian must contribute to production of m0re christian.3.]we Christ
brosdj August 2010
Can a man marry sm1 dat ve mon (0)
I like 2 knw if a man can marry a woman dat ve money dan him or is nt possble?let sm1 tell me.
brosdj August 2010
Wat is our mission in dis wrol (0)
If i may ask wat is our mission in dis wrld.sm say dat we shld servd God.sm says we shld ve our famly while sm says we shuld just enjoy our self in di
gazy August 2010
jesus pray to god (1)
hey many times at bible jesus prayed to god. its like he prayed to himself? but they supose to be 3 in 1. father, son and holy spirit. hey im scratchi
463 August 2010
Why is it important to go to c [10]
When u bcome a christian, u are called into a relationship with God(1 corinthians 1:9) but 1 John 1:3 makes it clear that we enter a fellowship that g
x_paul_x August 2010
Stick together (1)
Let's stick together well.. Share your trouble's here and help each other out. No one is perfect and we all need a little help from our friend's somet
gazy August 2010
power (0)
power is terrifying but people who abuse power are even more terrifying, for the people around them suffer. when man has too much power he gets carrie
gazy August 2010
enemies (0)
can u really forgive your enemies? theres anger and hatred within us that makes it hard to forgive them. jesus said forgive them for they know not. tr
gazy August 2010
can u prove (7)
can u prove to me that jesus is god? i not see much evidence apart from 'i and the father are one' but that could simply mean jesus was close to god y

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* ONLYGOD

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP